11

i woke up the next day, my head pounding left right and centre, i was as hungover as ever. i pulled my phone up from the floor, looking through instagram when the events of last night came flooding in. "fuck sake." i groaned, looking for the whatsapp icon to see if ethan had messaged me, he hadn't. i let out an extended sigh, dreading the next time i see ethan.

i dragged myself out of bed, throwing an oversized t-dress over my head. entering the living room, alisa caught my eye. "morning." i groaned, reaching for a glass.

"afternoon, what you doing today?" alisa smiled, clearly not having drank much last night at all.

"fucking killing myself." i said, with a deadly serious look on my face, "i'm fucking dreading seeing ethan." i threw my heads in my greasy hair.

"huh?" alisa looked at me, puzzled. "what happened?"

"oh my god, you don't even wanna know." i plopped myself beside her.

"you shagged him?" her eyes opened.

"no!" i practically shouted, "kissed him." i buried my face in my head, regretting it.

"yeah, then she pulled him back again." evie giggled in the doorway , "has he texted you?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

i shook my head, "probably still asleep, i spoke to him after, he said he would." she gave me a reassuring nod.

about an hour later, my head started getting a bit better an decided to stream. "hey." i smiled at the webcam.

"i actually feel so sick." i groaned, taking a sip of water.

i played geoguesser for a bit then decided just to chat to the viewer, "yeah, gee's party was good th-," i was cut off by my phone ringing, i looked down at it 'eth' . "that's my cue." i giggled, ending the stream, throwing my head back in the chair building up the courage to phone him back, i gently placed my finger on the phone button.

he almost immediately picked up, "hey." he said, his voice sounded croaky as if he just woke up.

"hey." i hummed, playing with my finger nails, ripping small pieces of skin off. "just woke up?"

"yeah, about twenty minutes ago and i've been getting sick that whole time." he slightly chuckled, "are you up long?"

"yeah, about two hours." i bit my nails.

ethan sighed, "do you want to come around?"

"if that's what you want." i pulled my finger from my lip, standing up.

"yeah, i think we should talk i guess."

"yeah, i'll be there in twenty." i ended the call, quickly throwing my hair into a bun and a top and pair of jeans on. i told the girls where i was going and left for ethan's.

i arrived at ethan's and he buzzed me in. i walked up ethan's stairs completely dreading seeing him, talking about it.

"hi." ethan hugged me.

"rah, you look rough." i giggled as he pushed me gently.

"ah shut up flora, you're one to talk." ethan chuckled at my state. "come in." he smiled, i let out a sigh of relief hoping i had somewhat improved the chances of me being comfortable, still being very low though.

"so." ethan sat downstairs and patted his knees.

"it's not that deep." i giggled. "we were both off our heads."

"mm." ethan hummed. "maybe." he slumped back.

"what do you mean?" i cooed.

"nevermind." he shrugged, "do you wanna just go home?" he groans.

"i will then, yeah." i picked myself up. "be like fucking that ethan." i slammed the front door behind me.

instead of going home i decided to go to cal and harry's, being there took my mind off things and stopped worry. cal opened the door to me and the two of us sat in the living room, talking. whilst harry was out on a run with gib.

"so, last night, you and eth huh?" cal gave a suggesting look.

i pulled a awkward face, "i actually came from his, he basically kicked me out."

"fuck sake." cal chuckled, "hm, do you fancy him?"

"i mean yeah, he is a good looking guy. i wouldn't have kissed him back if he wasn't but like i don't see him like that whatsoever." i exhaled.

cal looked as if he didn't know how to respond, i almost felt stupid for kissing ethan back although i've never thought of him in that way. i just wished i could have reversed time and not have kissed him back. i just wanted to cry. i knew for a fact mine and his friendship would never be the same, there would always be that tension, sexual or not. some sort of tension.

a/n

short chapter lol. anyways, i'm gonna eat now.