12

a few weeks passed and i arrived back from newcastle, i opened the door to my flat, to see ethan, harry and cal sat on the couch along with evie and alisa. i scanned the room before saying, "hi." smiling.

"hey." alisa beamed at me, "how was your mum?"

i greeted everyone else, just raising my brows at ethan, "yeah, my mum is good lise."

"good." she hummed as i walked to my room, two suitcases in hand. i sat on my bed for a moment before unpacking my cases, i was part way through emptying my second case when someone knocked on my door.

"come in." i pushed the case aside, looking at the door waiting to see who was going to enter.

the door slowly opened and a figure walked in, it was ethan. "you okay?" he cooed, looking at me.

"i'm okay, want to talk?" i gulped air, looking up at him.

"yeah, if you don't mind." he tilted his head.

"of course i don't." i sat myself on the edge of my bed, patting the cover beside indicating he should sit down.

"i'll go first." ethan sat himself beside me. "listen, i don't know what it is and as much as that kiss was nothing to you, it was something to me. i don't know what it was, or what it is but when he kissed everything felt right?" he queried himself. "and i know you passed it off as a drunken kiss but when i heard you say that, i was angered because as selfish as it sounds i wanted you to feel that same as me about the kiss."

"stop waffling." i giggled, grabbing his face and pulling him into a needy kiss, he clearly wanted to feel my lips on his again and as much as i hate to admit it, this was a visa versa situation. the kiss was full of want. his hand slowly moved from my bed to my hip, his other holding my cheek. his lips slowly moved from my lips to my neck, he adjusted one his hands so it was pulling my hair, resulting in my head swinging back, giving him mire access.

the kissing slowly died out and i stood up to fix my hair in the mirror, my eyes immediately drew to the massive love bites covering my neck, i let out a groan, getting concealer out of my drawer and covering them up as best as i can. "for the record, i do feel the same." i smirked at ethan, walking out of my room.

~

we both sat on opposite sides of the sofa, i sat on the end beside harry and he sat beside evie and cal.

"how'd that go?" harry nudged me.

"surprisingly good." i grinned uncontrollably.

harry smiled, nodding "good."

we turned our attention to whatever was on on the tv, i wasn't very interested, i was more so staring at ethan, who occasionally looked at me.

"eth, we have a more sidemen shoot at 4." harry sat up, looking at ethan.

"fuck, yeah i forgot." ethan looked at his phone. "should we head then?"

"yeah." harry hummed, looking around.

"i'll drop you." i smiled, picking up my car keys.

we walked down to my car, and after a bicker, ethan got in the front passenger seat and harry in the back. the drive was loud to say the least, but whenever them two are around it's bound to be loud especially when they are both yapping in your eye constantly.

i parked up as close to the shoot as possible before driving off, leaving the two there. i quickly ran into asda, to get some bits, as obviously while i was away all my food had been eaten, mightn't have been evie or alisa, might've been the boys but either way, it was eaten.

~

i got home and immediately threw myself under my cover, scrolling through netflix to find something to watch, i settled on 'white chicks', a childhood classic for me.

i sooner or later found myself, eyes heavy trying to stay awake before i gave in to myself, a drifted off asleep. i was always such a light sleeper so they lightest thing would wake me such as the screaming laughs in this movie.

"fuck sake." i groaned, rubbing my eyes gently looking at the men dressed at woman on my tv screen.

i turned my attention to it from a while, half watch it before i gently grabbed my remote, switching it off before turning on my side and drifting back off into my slumber.

a|n
bare short ik ik, blame writers block lolll.