Chapter 2

Wills Pov

Someone grabs my shoulder
"Hey Will" the Raven haired boy said soft, I gave a weak smile.

Mike's Pov

I feel so bad about what I said to Will. I don't really know if he's into girls or not or hardly about him since last winter. I was with El most of the time.
Now I am sitting here next to the person I trust and care about the most since kindergarten and I hurt him....Me..
I can see it in how he acts and even zoned out earlier. I look across me the table and see my sister, Jonathan and Joyce  laughing and talking and I look over to my right to see Will so sad playing with his mash potatoes and peas.

I should talk to him, Yeah I should!

Wait what am I going to say?
The weather? No! It stormed when we had that fight and I did not want to remind him about that.

I was so in thought that I didn't realise he left the table!
I start to panick I made it awkward Shit why did I not talk.

And no one even noticed he was gone.
I excused myself and headed straight down the hall to the last door on the left Will's Bedroom.

I hesitate to knock.

"Will buddy you okay?"no reply
"I am coming in."

I enter and see a shade of brown hair on the top of his bed, Will sitting on the floor.

"Hi bud it's only me" i said calmly seeing him jump.

"Wwhat arre youu doingg heree"he said with a lot of stattering.

"Hey hey buddy it okay, I just wanted to ask why you left the dinner table?"

"Ohh uhmm I jjust needed to have some sppace."

"Will"I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I don't really know if your  into girls or not and I'm totally cool either way, I just wanted to say sorry. Your my bestfriend and I don't wanna hurt your feelings. I promise from today that I will always furfill the best friends duties. Do you forgive me?"

He's silent for about 4 minutes now shit i messed up.

Then out of no where he jumps up and hugs me.

"I forgive you he mumbled into my shoulder".

Which made me grin so wide.

"Your so adorable in this shorts" I said out load shit did I say that crap.

"Errr I mean that your shorts is nice" I said going back to embrace to brunette boy.

A/n

Hi guys hope your enjoying the story.✨
Thanks for the support love you guys❤️
Let me know if there is any other theory's you guys want.