Chapter 17

Today I woke up with a pounding headache,maybe it's from all that candy and coke we had last night.

I tried to get up but something heavy was on top of me I opened my eyes to see a drooling redhead and a snoring el beside her.
How did max end up on me, Im slowly pushing her off and tried not to wake her up.

Heading to my suitcase and grabbing a green toothbrush making my way to her bathroom. Then it hit me "Shit" I didn't tell Mike we're moving.

As soon as I was done I cleaned myself up ,left a note for max and el to know where I have gone and grabbed the half eaten chocolate I brought.

Max and Mike didn't live that far away probably 10 blocks up the road.

It was currently 7 am and Mike is sleeping by now he normally gets up at 9 or 10. I knocked in the door to be greeted by Karen Wheeler .

"Hi Mrs Wheeler, is Mike home?"

"Sure he is dear come in he is in his bedroom you can go up."

I didn't say much I don't think Mike told his mum about us yet.Which I understand Ted Wheeler could be over reacting at times.

I peer though the creeking door to see a sleepy raven haired boy with a brown sweater on.

I tiptoed and hopped into Mike's arms.

"Uggh,will Will! Oh my god what are you doing here"Mike said in a hushed excited voice and snuggled the smaller boy.

"Hehe funny for you to ask Mikey"I said sitting up startling Mike.

"I uh don't know how to um say this but umm..." Why isn't the words coming out of my mouth.

"Will you can tell me anything you know that." He said smiling .

"Yea yea um here have my Half eaten chocolate"I said giving him a goofy smile,which Mike dug in right away.

"What I wanted to say is uhh..."

Mike rubbing his eyes him not being used to wake up at this time.

"Boysss!!! Breakfast, Michael brush your teeth first!!"screamed Mrs Wheeler.

"Coming MOM!" Mike screamed back,
"Come on let's get some breakfast". Was all Mike said and dashed to the bathroom.

Guess I'll go help Karen.
"Will dear can you help me set the plates?"

"Sure Mrs Wheeler" why is this so hard can't I just tell Mike I'm moving.

7 mins later.

"Can you pass me the bacon Karen?" Asked Mr Wheeler.

"Um Will can you pass me the jug of orange juice" said Mike and he held my hand for a few seconds which felt like heaven.

"So what are you boys up today?" Asked Mrs Wheeler.

"Um maybe we could go to the arcade or diner ,or even hang around right Will?" Mike continued to ramble on about things to do today.
I can't take this any more the guilt is eating up Will until......

A/n
Cliffhanger onmg😭.
What do you think will happen ??
Sorry I haven't updated in like a long long time I had school and etc.
Don't forget to follow and vote

ilysm❤️