Chapter 4

Wills pov

I awoke by the alarm clock ringing loud in my ear and the sunshine hitting my face, I didn't care and had a huge smile on my face because today's the day I get to have a normal hangout with my friends and Mike.
Ahh I'm a smiling mess.

I rushed to the bathroom and soon as I know it I was dressed in my favourite blue shorts and yellow shirt.

I spot mum humming to the tune on the Radio.
Okay I need to ask her be cool, don't sound to excited.

"hey um mumcanigotostarcourtmallwithmyfriendsfortheday". i said in one go

"Um hunny can you slow down I can't make out what your saying".

"Can I go to Starcourt mall with my friends for the day?"
No response
"Please?"

"Oh hunny of course you can"she said with a smile"just be safe okay".

"Yes thank you mum" said going to kiss her cheek.

"Makes sure to check out some girls as well"she said with a wink.

"Eww mum that's gross"I said walking out the door.

I hope she doesn't realise anything.

I made my way to the entrance of Starcourt to be greeted by Dustin, Lucas and Max.
We exchanged hugs and handshakes.

"Do you guys know where el and Mike are?" Said the redhead

"Probably smooching agian" Lucas said immatating kisses.

"Why are they always late I want to hi see Steve and Robin as well we're gonna be late for the movie".

"Movie?" I said obviously confused.
And couldn't get the thought of El and Mike.

"Yea Will! Steve said he would get us in for the new back to the future movie. Did Mike not tell you?"

"Umm noo I tthought wee are all gonnna hang out".I said stattering I hate doing that.

The silence grew by Max yelling.

"Duh we are gonna hang out Will".

"Yea cool"

"Look they arrived" I see Lucas point at two people crossing the parking lot, hands entertwined and I could feel tinge tears wanting skill over.
I take a glance over to Ma next to me and see the same expression as her.

Do I know Max's huge secret?

Mike's Pov

Ahh we're gonna be late to hang out and I'm kissing el instead of making a move on.

"Hey el let's go meet up with our friends at Starcourt?"

"Hmm Mikey but its only 9:30" the blond said.

"Yeaa sure" I said giving in.

We made our way to Starcourt to see our friends super mad.

"Could you guys try to be on time!" Dustin tried yelling.

"Yea do you know that you agreed to 9:30 I could have still been in bed!" Lucas said

"I'm sorry guys we just lost track of time"
My head turned to Will and gave him a smile which he returned one back but not a real smile I could tell.
I thought everything was fixed and it wouldn't be awkward but I feel so confused why he kept distinceing himself from me and going to th redheaded girl.

I have el on my left hand clinging on like her life depends on it. My thoughts are innterupted by Dustin's excitement by seeing lovable Steve.

"Come on guys you all missed the trailers quick before it starts." Steve said leading us down the hall.

"Hey Will want to sit together?"

"Umm thanks Mike but I'm gonna sit with Max."

Oh ok sure.

Wills pov

I have to ask max about her feelings maybe it could give me some direction.

"Hey max wait up wanna sit together?"
Please say yes please say yes...... Shoot I see the ice cream parlour Scoops Ahoy

"Of course" she said with a smile.

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the short plot line. ❤️
Hoped you enjoyed it I'm trying to foreshadow Elmax into this as well.
Anyway thanks for the support love you✨❤️