Lando Norris- Winter break

"I cant believe that was the last race weekend of the season. It feels like the season started two months ago." I say as Lando and I walk back into our apartment, after just arriving home from Abu Dhabi. "I'm glad that this means that I can spend everyday of the next month and a half with you." Lando says, grabbing my waist and pulling me around to face him. "You are very cheesy, you know that?" I say with a giggle and he nods his head.

Over the next few months we went on many date nights, celebrated christmas with our families and New Years in Monaco with our friends. Those many weeks also included us lying on the couch together, binging netflix and eating all of landos favourite junk food. Lazy mornings cuddling in bed and late nights partying with friends.

But all of that was coming to an end at the beginning of next week. I'm starting a new job at a sports magazine company and for the first few months I'm not allowed to take days off. Which means I'm always going to be busy with work and can no longer travel with Lando to all his races. And to make matters worse, Lando is not going to be able to come home for at least a month. He is busy with training and getting ready with the team as well as travelling to the first two races.

My heart breaks just thinking about him having to leave in a week. A small tear slips down my cheek. "Hey baby, what's up?" Lando asks softly from the other couch, noticing my tear and he puts down his phone before moving next to me and I put down the book I'm currently reading. He placed his hand on top of mine.

"I'm just really sad that all this ends in a week." I say quietly and Lando gives me a small smile. "Yeah I know. I'm also upset but do you know how many more winter breaks we can spend like this. We have the rest of our lives to be together. I know it's sad that this amazing time is coming to an end and being apart from each other will be difficult but we will get through it." Lando says wrapping an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug. "I know it's silly to cry about." I say.

"No, it's not. You are upset and it's understandable. I'm also upset, I love spending every single second of the day with you, my love. These weeks have been so special and I have loved every second of them." Lando says, making me smile. "I love you so much." I say to him, looking directly into his gorgeous eyes. "I love you too." He smiles in return, placing a small kiss on my forehead.