carlos sainz - Center of attention

"I'm so happy youre here mi amor. I have missed you comming with me to race weekends." Carlos says, pulling me closer into his side as we quickly walk to the ferrari hospitality suite. "I'm glad I found a gap to come with. I've missed the paddock too." I reply. Ever since the restrictions in England have eased, my dance studio has been working us to the bone but I love it. Dancing is my life and specifically ballroom dancing. I even helped Carlos brush up on his Latin and we often spend evenings at home dancing and having fun.

The rain slowly speeds up as the thunder rumbles through the paddock. The Belgian sky opens and the rain pours across the track, forcing the teams into their pit boxes. I sit and boredom fills me as I scroll through my phone, reading the memes on Twitter. One of the engineers has been playing music in the garage for a while and the song changes to a Latin sounding song. I feel someone walk up to me and it's Carlos. "Care to dance, mi amor?" He questions, holding out his hand for me. I excitedly take it and he pulls me into the middle of the garage where the car normally sits. He motions to the engineer to turn the music louder and he leads me into a chacha. The music flowing through my body as the engineers and mechanics cheer for us.

The loud music controlling us and we dance in perfection synchronization. As we move I start to feel water drop onto me and find that we have danced into the pit lane and are now being drenched with rain but Carlos doesn't stop. The music is turned louder and team personnel from other teams watch and cheer us on as the music changes to a jive. I see the tv cameras watching us and following us as we dance but eventually the song ends. Carlos sweeps me up in his arms and swings me around as I squeal, the water still pouring down on us. He leans down and kisses me quickly, fulfilling every girls dream of being kissed in the rain.

He grabs us some towels as we move to his drivers room to dry off. We walk past tv screens still showing our 'performance'. He closes the door behind us and suddenly I realize. "I don't have any dry clothes." I say as I see him reaching for another set of fireproofs and a race suit. "I have some extra clothes in my bag if you want." He says, pointing to the bag on the floor. I open it and grab his Ferrari team shirt and I find a pair of sweatpants. "It's not very glamorous." I say nervously. "So what, you always look stunning and you must get warm because I don't want you to get sick. Plus you can just chill in here with me until we go because I'm not sure if we will get racing again." He says. That convinced me.

After drying off I feel Carlos' eyes on me as I pull on his clothes. "Cara mia I love it when you wear my clothes." He says, his eyes raking over my body. "I prefer it when you're wearing nothing though, and all that dancing has gotten me into my usual post dancing mood." He says, I know exactly what he means.

He walks closer and backs me up against the wall behind me. "We have a while before the rain stops." He says before softly grabbing my chin and connecting my lips with his. The kisses start off slow but it speeds up, becoming intense. He grabs onto my hips and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks us over to the couch, placing me down as he hovers above me, our lips still connected.