Daniel Ricciardo - Spotted

The race ends and Daniel finishes in P3. I'm so sad I'm not able to be there to celebrate with him. I had to stay at our shared apartment this weekend because I had a very important meeting on Friday and some other work I needed to do on Saturday. So I thought it would be better if I stayed here.

Quickly I grab my phone.

Babe💕
Well done Dani!! I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you baby. You have worked so hard for this. I love you and miss you so much. Enjoy this ❤️

Dani❤️
Thanks Babe. That means a lot. I miss you too. I'll be home on Monday afternoon.

Babe💕
I can't wait.

Dani❤️
One more day till I see your sexy ass

Babe💕
Oh my gosh 🙄

I look up to see Daniel on in the background of Charles' Sky sports interview. I see him smile at his phone. I smile knowing that it's my text he is giggling at.

Babe💕
You look gorgeous by the way

I look up as I send it. A confused look covers his face before he realizes. He looks directly down the lens of the camera and winks. I laugh at his actions knowing that was for me.

He looks down at his phone and he is messaging me but he is called for his interview. He walk up to them with his phone still in his hands. "Sorry. Just sending a message to my girlfriend. Ok done." He says into the microphone and my phone pings.

Dani❤️
I bet you look beautiful. Gotta go. Call later? Love you ❤️

I smile as I look up at the screen. "Before we get onto the race. How is y/n?" They ask. "Oh she is great. Beautiful as ever. I love her so much. She is always there to support me through everything and I'm not just saying this because I know that she is watching this." He says making him and the interviewers laugh before thy continue on with the interview.