Liam Lawson - Mama mia

Hey. This was a request, hope you enjoy. I came up with this idea a while ago and thought this idea would be kinda cute with Liam.

I jump in the car and quickly connect my phone to the radio. Putting my playlist on shuffle. Liam shuts the back of the car after placing his bags inside and jumps into the front seat. He sees that I have connected my music already and sighs with a small smile as he starts the car. With my playlist on shuffle I was ready for the four hour road trip ahead of us as we decided to drive to the next F2 race, thinking it could be a fun bonding experience.

About halfway through the trip Dancing Queen from Mama Mia began to play. I squealed a little as this movie is my favorite before singing along. Liam throws strange glances at me and I look at him pausing the music. "Do not tell me that you have never seen this movie." I say and he sheepishly looks back at the road ahead. "Oh my god. This is the worst day of my life." I say before looking out the window, pretending to be upset. "Baby, don't be upset. It's just a movie and we can watch it together as soon as we get home. I promise." He says, placing a hand on my thigh.

I ignore him and continue starring at the trees going past, a small smile on my face. I feel the car slowing down. Throwing a confused look his was as Liam pulls over to the side of the road. "Are you really that upset?" He asks, taking my small hands in his big ones. "A little bit but it's fine, as long as you promise to watch it with me as soon as possible." I say with a straight face so he knows I mean business. He laughs. "Of course, I promise babe." He smiles as he pulls back onto the road.

I decide to play my favorite song from the movie, which is also kind of a romantic song. Which I decide to sing along to and pretend I'm singing it to Liam.

Honey honey, how he thrills me. Uh huh Honey honey.

I sing while facing him, he catches on to what I'm doing and a big smile crosses his face as he continues down the highway.

Honey honey, nearly kills me. Uh huh honey honey.

I heard about him before. I wanted to know some more. And now I know what they mean. He's a love machine.

He giggles at that last line.

Oh he makes me dizzy.

Which isn't a lie.

I continue singing the song and his smile never fades. As the song ends he claps his hands before placing them back on the steering wheel. "What a performance." He smiles.

"Do I really make you dizzy?" He pushes. Making me blush. "Yeah. Actually. I don't know why you just have this affect on me." I admit softly, looking away. "That's really cute. I didn't know that." He says. "Shut up." I playfully say, my blush reddening.

F1 & F2 ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara