Chapter 2

I think I will do daily updates if I am not busy. Yes I am studying for the New York State test so I might not do updates for about 2-4 days. Enjoy the story!!!!!

                 Ben's POV

                                         We were told to pack straight away, but Catherine pulled me aside and told me something very unsettling and something that I don't want to believe yet. First she said "When you arrived in Britain, try not to be surprised because 2 of the MI6 agents are very close to you can they did extremely well in keeping you in the dark." I was trying to process what she is saying until she said "Also, I think Erica likes you".

                                          "What?????"I said

                                          Catherine raised an eyebrow and said "Why do you seem surprised?"

                                          "Because Erica said she is not ready for a relationship and she have been icy around me after our last mission. Most importantly, she said that relationships are complicated and that it is a liability." I replied.

                                          "Just to let you know that Trixie likes Mike and that Trixie blushed when Mike went in and Erica blushed when you went in." Catherine said casually as if we were not talking about serious relationships. 

                                          I turned bright red and said, "It is obvious that Trixie likes Mike. For knowing Mike since 1st grade, I am pretty sure that he likes Trixie too. Also Erica did a really good job."

                                          " Well she did but Cyrus, me, and Alexander saw her blush." Catherine said casually again.

                                          "One quick question before you leave and I go pack." I said. Catherine basically raised an eyebrow and I said, "Who is the 2 people you were talking about?"

                                          "That is up to you to figure out before you meet them or they meet you." Catherine replied in a mysterious tone. I tensed up and said good bye and went to pack my stuff. I arrived in the black SUV 15 minutes early which is On Time to the Hales. We then drove to the international Ronald Reagan Airport where we wait to board our plane.

                 Erica's POV

                                         As I walked outside, I saw my mom pulling Ben aside. Hopefully she isn't going to tell him how I acted when he entered. I was relieved and mystified at first because my mom said to Ben that he is going to meet 2 MI6 agents that are close to him. What the heck, I thought that Ben was just brought in as a pasty to hunt down the mole Murray Hill. Then she dropped the bomb about how I blushed when Ben entered. Ben turned bright red and said that I am not ready for a relationship and how I said relationships can be a liability. I agree that relationship is a liability but I am now fully ready for one.

                                       Mom then said how my sister Trixie acted when Mike entered. Ben said that based on how he know Mike, he probably also like Trixie. Then Ben tried to ask mom again about who the agents that she mentioned might be but mom said in a mysterious tone telling him to try to figure it out himself before meeting them or meet them to see the answer.

                                       I heard mom coming so I hurried back to my room where I got ready for the mission. I pulled out a secret compartment where I keeps the weapons ready for travel and is ready to sneak it past the security easily. I then went there 20 minutes early and waited for Ben. We have to sit together and I greeted him icily and kept quiet but mentally, I was screaming with joy and my head is telling me to talk to him. We arrived at the Ronald Reagan International airport and we sat down and waited for our flight.

First day of me writing a new story or any book on wattpad, I will do double update, if I am free, then a triple. Also, I don't own any of the characters and Stuart Gibbs does but I made the plot.