Chapter 6

New chapter, double update today because I don't think I can do a triple one so yeah. Enjoy reading!

Mike's POV

So me and Trixie are staying in the same hotel room. I feel nervous and worried. The reason I am worried because I never get nervous around girls. I can hook up with with girls as if it is 1, 2, 3! Something about Trixie is making me nervous. Her looks, her scent, and her actions makes me super nervous. The more close we are together, the more nervous I am. Of course when Ben is here with me, I will be less nervous. Suddenly Catherine's head poke inside the room with Ben's mother saying dinner will be at 0700 and meet them down in the meeting area of the hotel.

I asked where is Ben because I need a best friend talk with him. They both raised an eyebrow and said that Erica and Ben ran off but will be back at dinner. Aw great, now Ben ran off with Erica, I am practically alone with no help. After the adults left, Trixie asked me what is wrong and what do I need to talk with Ben.

I replied with, "It was to talk about you because I never get nervous around girls and I need help. Maybe Ben can ask Erica what kind of person you are so I get to know you better."

"Oh," Trixie replied blushing. "Then I will give you some time to clam down."

After that Trixie left me alone for me to think and I heard Jawa and Chip go outside and explore. Maybe a small walk can help me I thought to myself. So I got up and go out. I then went to a nearby store to buy some gum, chips, and snacks. I went back and felt much better. I then went down at 0655 and find Erica and Ben already there waiting for the rest of us. Erica have a dreamily look staring at Ben while Ben doesn't seem to notice. When she saw me come down she quickly looked as if she is doing something else.

So yeah, super short chapter because I don't know what to write about. So maybe I should write the restaurant that they went to get bombed with a C4 maybe.(Seems like a great idea.)