Prologue

A man sat in a room in front of a TV. He held the remote in his hand, and sat in a relaxed position. His messy brown hair combined with the dark purple bags under his eyes, indicated that he was stressed, and hadn't got enough sleep.

The TV showed a picture of a man in a suit, and showed the words "Hero's Missing Child."

"Today, the police still are searching for the child of the hero named 'Psychotic'. The case has gone on for a long 7 years, with clues and dead ends at every turn. Most people question why this case still exists, and thinks it should be closed, or think it's a big conspiracy-"

The man pressed the power button, and let out a grumble.

"Damn news stations, can never mind their own business." The man said, running his pale hand through his hair. This was the #100 hero, Psychotic. His powers were mostly psychic related things, such as telekinesis, teleportation, etc.

A lady came in, holding a clipboard to her chest. She was in a long white lab coat, with a black undershirt. She had black hair and purple eyes, and was a bit clumsy.

This was the man's wife, Aiya Ayanokouji.

She wasn't as high on the hero list, but he still loved her.

Her quirk was a pretty standard healing quirk, and she did most of her work behind the scenes after a fight. During one of her healing sessions, she met the man in question.

Kiyotacchi Ayanokouji.

They clicked immediately, and the banter they had between each other was unmatched. It was almost like they were soulmates.

But lets get back to the current situation.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice soft. 

"....Yeah, I'm just a bit tired." He mumbled, and stood up.

"I don't believe you, I can see the bags under your eyes!" She exclaimed, sitting him back down.

"I'm fine, really-"

"No! Sit down, and let me heal you." She sternly replied. Kiyotacchi just gave up, knowing that his wife was quite stubborn, and scary. He couldn't imagine what would happen if he crossed the line.

After she was done healing him, the bags under his eyes disappeared, and he felt refreshed.

"There. Now, for the important news." Aiya said, grabbing her clipboard off of the table.

"What is it?" Kiyotacchi asked, confused. Him and his wife had been away for a year doing hero work, so nothing could've happened, right?

"It's about Kiyotaka."

Oh yeah, that.

The two of them had a son named Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, a very happy boy who could make anyone smile. Sadly, he was unlucky enough to not have a quirk, and was treated terribly at his school.

So they decided to use alternate methods, while keeping him away from society.

Kiyotacchi had discovered that the boy had the genes to accept any amount of quirks, but somehow never got one. So, if they could just inject him with a quirk or two, he could take it and live a normal life.

But unfortunately, due to hero work, they couldn't do it themselves, so they got a professional scientist. Their name was unknown, and just known as S. It was unclear if they were a male or a female, and they had a clean track record.

"What about him? Did S finally insert the quirk into him? What were the results? What quirk does he have?" Kiyotacchi asked eagerly. He had been waiting for a year, and couldn't wait to see his son.