Tests

The boys had arrived to the locker room, attempting to get their clothes. Yet, none of them could since the locker room's entrance was very narrow.

"Hey, get a move on!" One boy said.

"Yeah, I gotta get to the field!" Another one exclaimed.

Kiyotaka calmly walked through when the line had disappeared, and found his locker in the very back. It was red, with a slick metal border. There was a keypad on the metal border, along with a small display. Kiyotaka scrolled through his phone and found a number.

"067921"

"I guess this is my code then-"

A sudden flashback occurs in his mind, as he types the number in.

"Number #067921, come into the testing room."

Screams could be heard as he walked into the room, before it eventually calmed down.

A monster walked out.

Flashback End.

"What..was that? Whatever." Kiyotaka mumbled, opening his locker. Inside, he saw a red jacket along with a white shirt on a hook. He grabbed both of them, and began to get dressed.

"Shut up!" Someone exclaimed from the other side of the locker room. 

After Kiyotaka had gotten fully dressed, he peeked around the corner to see someone arguing with the red haired guy Horikita talked about. They had purple hair, and had somewhat of a solid build.

"Mad cause you're not gonna pass the test, Sudou?" The purple haired guy teased.

"What do you mean? I'm gonna pass with ease. You're the one who should be worried Ryueen." He retorted.

"I'm not worried at all. I know the risks and I know what they're gonna ask for. But one thing you should know is-"

"-if you don't pass this test, then you're outta here." Ryueen said, walking out of the locker room.

'Weird.' Kiyotaka said, walking out of the locker room.

He walked out into the field, where training equipment and various activities sat.

"Welcome, sit down quickly." A very familiar lady said.

"Wait, are you-"

"Yes, I'm Storm. I'm assuming you're a fan?" She swiftly said, interrupting him.

"Well, yeah, I guess-"

"Nice, I'll give you an autograph when we're finished. Now go along," She said, pushing him towards the bleachers.

"....Okay then." Kiyotaka said, sitting down. Him and the rest of the class waited around for a few minutes, watching people walk out onto the field.

Eventually, everyone had sat on the silver bleacher, and the teachers were here. 

"Hello once again, Class 1-D. Today, as I said earlier, we'll be taking a test. You'll go in alphabetic order, with me calling you from the bench when it's time for you to go up. Quirks are allowed, unless I say they aren't. Understand?" She asked.

The class nodded.

"Alright, now let's begin the 60 yard dash." Chabashira said, writing on her clipboard.

"First up, is...."

She began calling everyone's name out, and recorded each time with a stopwatch. Kiyotaka got an average time, and was ready to move on.

They moved on to the next test, which was a strength contest. They did bench presses, where Kiyotaka also got a average score in. Sudou was at the top of the men's section, while Horikita was at the top in the women's.

Next, was the 100m swim, which had the exact same result. 

"Phew....I think I'm doing good." Kiyotaka said, coming out of the locker room.

"You are, but I think you can do better." Chabashira said, surprising Kiyotaka a bit.

"Chabashira-sensei? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just feel like you can do better. I can't imagine someone who wants to be average." She answered.

That word, "average" resonated with him a bit. But nonetheless, he would still be average.

Or maybe a bit above average.

Next was the final test, the ball throw.

The top leaders at the time were Sudou and Onodera, due to Sudou's great strength and Onodera's water quirk carrying the ball.

Kiyotaka stepped up to the plate, his heart beating a bit faster than before.

'Alright. In order to throw this far enough, I'll use my wind quirk along with a little bit of energy manipulation. If all goes right, I should pass with a breeze.' He thought.

Kiyotaka cocked his arm back, and threw the ball. When it left his finger tips, he used his wind quirk to push it farther. 

For the energy manipulation however.....he used a bit too much.

The ball went flying out of the atmosphere, crossing the moon. His fellow classmates stared in awe as the ball went flying up into the sky.

'Oops....' Kiyotaka thought as Chabashira looked at him.

'.....I knew there was something up with him. If this is his strength then......I'll finally be able to make it to Class A.' She thought, getting excited.

'You're mine, Kiyotaka.'

~Timeskip~

After the somewhat chaotic ending, Kiyotaka came in first place, not just in the class, but in the school.

His status in the class was a bit elevated, but nobody really cared. After all, they'd all be getting stronger soon, so it didn't really matter as they could get stronger than him.

Horikita was a bit ticked off though.

"Hashira....what was that?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Kiyotaka responded.

"That show of power....can't just be a wind quirk, you know that right?" Horikita stated.

"Well, it is. Maybe it's just something you didn't expect." He retorted.

".....Whatever."'

??? POV

A tiny girl with lilac hair sat in a classroom. She was looking at today's test results, and was pleasantly surprised.

"Interesting..." She said, putting her tablet down.

"Hey, Kamuro." The young girl called out.

"Yes?"

"Go fetch me this boy." She said, pointing at the tablet screen.

Kamuro looked at it, then grabbed the tablet with a picture of Kiyotaka on it.

"It seems as if...." She said, sipping some tea from a cup.

"....this year will be more interesting than most."

end

yo, how are you guys. I know i've neglected this book for about a month but LISTEN, I'm sorry.

don't hit me pls

anyways how did you like this chapter

tell me in the comments

see yall later

-virgin senpai