Memories

I waited at the station, watching the lady at the front desk calling my parents. Storm had left to do whatever heroes do in their free time, leaving me here. Seriously, do heroes just drop kids off like an unwanted baby at a doorstep?

I sat there for a few more minutes before mom showed up, clearly panicking.

"Kiyotaka, what happened? I got a call from the police." Mom asked, sitting next to me. "Nothing, just got swept up by a villain." I answered.

"....That's not nothing, Kiyotaka." Mom retorted. I shrugged.

"Anyway, let's get home. Your results arrived in the mail!" Mom exclaimed. She walked up to the front desk, signed some papers, and walked me out of the station.

"So are we teleporting this time, or walking?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't we teleport? It's so much more convenient!" Mom exclaimed, using her power. A green circle appeared under us, and we were suddenly outside our house.

"Alright...let's see how you did." Mom said, pulling out an envelope. She placed it on the kitchen counter, and opened the flap. Suddenly, a hologram of the hero "Viper" appeared.

"Congratulations, you have been accepted to Advanced Nuturing Hero School." My mom squealed, and gave me a tight hug. The hologram wasn't done, however.

"We here at ANHS have deemed you worthy of  joining this school. You had 85 points, 65 combat points, and 20 hero points." My head tilted at the term, 'hero points'.

"Hero points are rewarded for doing a heroic act during the entrance exam. You saved Airi Sakura, so you were rewarded 20 hero points." Mom looked at me, amazed. "I'm so proud of you!" She mouthed out.

"Your first day is tomorrow, come to school ready." Viper said, ending the recording.

"You made it, Kiyotaka!" Mom said, tightening her hug. I could feel the tears from her face as she cried on my shoulders.

"You're going to be such a great hero...." Mom said, sniffling. I patted her back to comfort her.

"Thanks, Mom." I said.

"To celebrate, we'll be have celebratory ramen!" Mom exclaimed, darting to the cabinet.  My eyes sparkled in excitement. If you're wondering why I'm so excited, it's because Mom makes the best ramen in the world. It's packed with flavor, without making weird combinations.

While Mom was starting to cook, I decided to take a quick nap. It had been a long day, and I needed some rest.

"I'm going to take a nap!" I yelled. "Alright, I'll wake you up when it's done!" Mom yelled back. I walked up the wooden stairs, and into my room. I jumped into the sheets, tucking myself under the warm blanket, and falling asleep.

In Kiyotaka's dream....

I woke up in a house, sitting on a wooden floor. There was a small twin sized bed to my right, with a toy box to my left. My hands were very small, along with my body in general. If this is a dream, it's quite the weird one. 

I heard a door open behind me, and I turned around. In front of me was a woman with jet black hair, along with purple eyes. Her hair was a bit messy, so I assume she just woke up. The woman reached her arms out to me, and picked me up. I tried moving around, but now I couldn't move.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka. Are you ready to meet your Dad at your new school?" She asked.

How does she know my name? Who is my dad, and what new school-

I woke up in a sweat. I kicked my legs, and felt my body. Okay, I'm still here. Good.

That was a very weird dream.......I'll have to figure out what happens next.

"Kiyotaka, the ramen is ready!" My mom called out to me. I sighed to myself, and hopped out of bed. "....Coming!" I said, rushing down the stairs. Maybe eating will take this off of my mind.

It did not take it off of my mind.

I laid in my bed, my mind still racing. What could that mean? Obviously it was about my past, but I don't remember anything about that, so how did I come up with the idea of that woman?

This was too much, especially for a night like this, where I had my first school day in the morning.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed, tucking myself under the covers for the 15th time tonight. My eyes began getting weary for once, and I actually fell asleep.

Timeskip

It was the next morning, and the sun was shining in my face. Tonight I didn't have a dream, so I slept peacefully for once. I got up quickly, and darted straight to the bathroom, starting my morning routine. Strangely enough, my mom wasn't up yet, despite having work.

I found a note on the counter, from my mom. Apparently she had to go to work earlier, due to her squadron having a meeting. There was a piece of toast with some grape jelly on it, with another sticky note saying that it was my breakfast. I let out a loud sigh, and grabbed the bread off of the table.

"To school I go......I guess."

Meanwhile.....

Ai was just getting out of her 2 hour long meeting, which was basically used on nothing. It was the same speech they had gotten a thousand times over, about restricting yourself and all that other stuff. She stretched her arms out, waiting for the person in front of her to finish getting their coffee.

"Yo!" A female voice exclaimed. Ai looked over to her right and saw her best friend, Fumiko walking up to her with a cup in her hand.

"Hey, Fumiko." Ai greeted.

"I heard you got another speech from the chief." Fumiko said, taking a sip of her coffee. "Yeah...the same thing." Ai said, putting her coffee cup on the tray. She pressed the button, pouring coffee into her cup. "Seriously, you guys have to get that under control." Fumiko said, facepalming. Ai chuckled.

"Anyway, we have a new case. The whole department is on this now, so I suggest you hear me out." Fumiko continued.

"What is it?" Ai asked, picking up her coffee cup.

"Well, apparently there's this person creeping along the top of buildings, always looking at one person. Now this wouldn't be a problem normally, just catch the guy and leave. But the thing is, the person he's following...."

".....is your son, Ai."

Meanwhile...with ???

A lady stood in a room, computer screens all on the wall. It showed each street in the city, not leaving a single speck of ground uncovered. Her phone rang, and she picked it up.

"Ma'am, the target has been found going to Advanced Nurturing Hero School. What action would you like us to take?" A voice on the other side of the phone asked.

"No need to take further action. I'll call you when the time comes." She said, hanging up.

She let out a sigh.

"I guess I'll just have to get you myself."

ENDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, ignore the fact there was no update yesterday, that never happened. Yeah, now you got it. Anyway, I have exams in two days, so I wont get an update out in the morning on Tuesday, but I can get it in the evening considering I have literally 0 other things to do.

I'm also starting a new book, but I won't tease it yet. It should be out tomorrow, unless I get super lazy.

That's about it, I'll see you guys later!

-virgin senpai with superpowers