Meeting a Hero

After I saved that pink haired girl, I left immediately. This test was quite exhausting, so I wanted to get home as quick as possible, so I could taste Mom's food. I could already see the delicious food on the table.

I had almost made it to the entrance, before getting stopped by someone.

"H-Hey, wait up!" Someone exclaimed. I looked behind me, to see the girl I had saved earlier running up to me. Once she caught up, she started panting heavily, and had to readjust her newfound glasses. 

"A-Are....you...going....to the bus stop...?" She said between breaths. I nodded.

"W-Well, would you like to go with me? I use the bus to get home as well, so..."

"Sure." We began walking to the bus stop, our pace getting faster each minute. It was pure silence for the whole walk there, and we would probably stay in silence for another 5 minutes unless one of us decided to speak.

I looked at the pink haired girl. She was playing with her hair, twiddling her fingers, all of the things to show nervousness. I'd probably have to be the one to speak here.

"What's your name?" I asked. The pink haired girl didn't bother to look at me, so I'm assuming silence wasn't the problem earlier.

"O-Oh....Sakura. Airi Sakura." She answered. Her eyes still wouldn't meet mine.

"W-What about yours?"

"Hashira. Kiyotaka Hashira." I answered. After that, I had nothing else to use. I can't ask her "How's your day?", considering she almost got crushed by a giant robot. My social skills are basically nonexistant, so the conversation was up to her.

The busn approached us, and I waited for her to say something.

But as expected, she didn't say anything. In fact, for the rest of the drive to my stop, she didn't utter a word. God, was I that intimidating?

I got off quickly, freeing myself from the awkward atmosphere. I had no other words to say to this girl.

My house was about 5 blocks away, so I would get there pretty soon. I walked past a lot of people talking about the newest hero, Storm. As you can expect from the name, she has a lightning quirk. Apparently, she's been making up quite the storm.

That was terrible.

Anyway, the males really like her, while the females have somewhat of a bad impression of her. She has this arrogant, hot-headed attitude that did not click with many women.

"Hey, move out of the way, kid!" A lady yelled out to me. I side-stepped, only to get swept up by somebody.

"Now I have a hostage! What will you do now, Storm?" I was now in the arms of a shark villain, being carried at very fast speeds.

"Ugh! Just give me the kid, you pussy!" Storm yelled in annoyance.

"You gotta catch me first!" The villain teased. Well, I'm hungry, so you'll have to get caught now. I used my electric powers to taze the villain, making him drop to the ground. I flew from under his arm, and floated to the ground easily.

Storm swooped in with electric handcuffs, and arrested the villain. "Are you okay, kid?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Storm pulled the guy off of the ground and pushed him to the wall. "You should be more careful next time, you could've gotten killed there."

"I know, I'm sorry. Can I go now?" Storm brought out this weird device, and threw it onto the shark guy. The device got bigger, and absorbed him. Both the object and the villain disappeared into thin air, leaving me and Storm alone.