epilogue

adelaine miller
TORONTO, CANADA

it's been three years today since shawn asked me to his girlfriend, boxing day. yesterday was our third christmas together and shawn said that he had a suprise planned for me tomorrow, which is today, i honestly had no idea what it could possibly be, maybe he made a new song? he has been working a lot recently.

eva was now six and just started her elementary school, she was loving it and well, i had just had another baby, another little girl — clearly our family is going to be filled with just girls, we couldn't think of any names for baby but then shawn suggested we name her mathilde maria, after our grandmothers. i loved that idea, so that was the story on how baby got her name, she looked a lot like my mother actually which was kind of funny.

however, it wasn't just me that had a kid this year, mya did too. looks like my brother was able to make her stick around, they're engaged and with yet another girl, i kind of feel bad for the boys. but mya and daniel's baby is called amelie, after mya's mother, which i thought was adorable.

avery was in new york, for college. she attends nyu and is definitely the smartest out of all of us, she's studying to be a children's nurse, however aaliyah decided to stay more local, she's in college too and studying to become a veterinarian.

i'm proud of them both, they've grown up to be such amazing women.

"honey! i'm home!" i hear my boyfriend say, shutting the door. i walk downstairs to greet shawn at the entrance, holding our newborn baby in my arms, "how are my girls?" he asks, pressing a kiss to my lips before taking mathilde off my arms and cradling her.

"we're good, how's the new album coming?" i sigh quietly when i could rest my arms again, shawn looks at me with a smile then he chuckles.

"amazingly well, i cant stop writing music." he says with a smile, he's been up at all times of day going into his home studio, a new room that was the basement but changed when shawn moved in, my house has been through a lot of changes recently, we're going to be expanding the house even more once little baby can be around people that is not just our bubble. "i guess having a child gives you a lot of inspiration" he mumbles, blowing a raspberry into mathilde's tummy, which makes her screech in happiness.

my companies miller skincare and miller cosmetics were now famous worldwide, magazines all over the world are calling it the new nyx which is such a huge honor. and yes i did say companies, my plan to go into cosmetics happened, i also opened up another headquarters in los angeles, which alaina took over, once she convinced her parents to move to america with her, because she didn't want to leave them behind.

alaina has also been doing fine, that christmas three years ago she actually met someone in vancouver, they were also now engaged, she was going to have her wedding this upcoming summer, and i'm the maid of honor.

she also asked for eva and mathilde to be the flower girls which was adorable and i honestly couldn't wait for her wedding — i'm a sucker for weddings.

the next plan for my company is to begin opening my first very own store, but we still need to discuss a lot of things before that even happens.

but now onto shawn, he's on his eighth studio album, which sadly he has not let me hear any of, yet. he says it's bad luck but i don't buy it. but according to him, his album will be finished beginning of this upcoming year and then he will be going on tour.

but he did promise that he would be back for alaina's wedding, he is one of the groomsmen of course so he has to be there.

but him going on tour of course means, we're going with him. ever since we began to date officially we've been to every tour he's done and every single time we go, eva adores it.