Chapter 27-Fun Time!

Hardin's POV
We head upstairs and when we get to her room we get inside and she locks the door and comes to me and kisses me.

Tessa's POV
"I missed you today"I say as I kiss his neck and I push him on the bed.

Hardin's POV
"I missed you even though I saw you this morning"I say and kiss her lips.

Tessa's POV
"Do you want to?"I ask him as I kiss him.

Hardin's POV
"Of course do you"I ask her as I kiss her

Tessa's POV
"Yeesss!"I say and he laughs and kisses me.Im on top of him and I quickly take off his shirt and leave kisses all over his stomach.He takes of my sweater and he flips us around. So now he's on top of me.

Hardin's POV
"My God your so beautiful I love all of you"I say and I leave hickeys all over he  boobs and she pulls on my hair.
"Your mine your all mine"I say as I take off her jeans.I take off my pants and get the blanket to cover us and I get the condom and take off my boxers.I take off her bra and her boobs spill out.
"God I love you"I say as I kiss her stomach and as I take her panties off she is so wet.
"Your so wet and ready for me baby"I say as I kiss he lips.

Tessa's POV
"Only for you"I say as I kiss his chest.
"Can I put the condom on you"I say and he nods and I put it on him and wow his dick is so big and right when I'm done putting it on he quickly goes inside me.
"My God"I yell because no one can hear me and I scratch his neck and pull on his hair.

Hardin's POV
"Tess you feel so fucking good baby"I say as I go fast into her and she Literally screaming out my name or of pleasure.

Tessa's POV
"Hardin!"I yell and this feels so good and I pull on his hair.
"You feel so good"I say and kiss him.

Hardin's POV
"I love you, your all mine no one else's"I say as I kiss her.

Tessa's POV
"I'm all yours I love you"I say as I kiss his chest and he's moaning too.

5 minutes later

Tessa's POV
"Wow that was"I say and he continues my sentence.

Hardin's POV
"Amazing"I say as I lay beside her.

Tessa's POV
"I love you Hardin"I say and kiss him.

Hardin's POV
"I love you"I say and hug her and we are both naked and her body feels so good against mine.After a few minutes of taking wet both change but suddenly I get a lot of pain around my body.
"Fuck babe can you bring me some Tylenol my bones hurt bad"I say.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah do you need something else"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"No just that"I say.

1 minute later she returns with Tylenol and a water bottle and she gives me it and I swallow the 2 pills.

Hardin's POV
"Uh I fucking hate this  two days of knowing I have cancer its not getting better at all even with the meds"I say and she sits next to me.

Tessa's POV
"Hardin you have to give it time"I say as I put my hand on his cheek.

Hardin's POV
"Your right"I say as I kiss her lips and we watch a bit of five feet apart.