Chapter 110-Hannah Young

Hardin's POV
I wake up by a phone call by someone but I dont answer so I just wake up slowly so that I won't wake up tessa. So I put on a shirt and some shorts and I head to the living room and return the call and someone answers and it's a girl's voice.
"Hello"I say and hold the phone in my ear.

Unknown Persons POV
"Umm hi is this Hardin Scott"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah this is Hardin who is this"I ask wondering who it is.

Unknown Persons POV
"This is Hannah so I was looking at your social media and I saw you and some friends and my sister Tessa together"I say.

Hardin's POV
"I was trying to get in contact with you because your sister and brother really miss you.So I wanted to suprise your sister and I knkw you go to Washington Central and we actually go to college there"I say.

Hannah's POV
"Wow that's so cool we'll nice to meet you im Hannah are you my sisters friend"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah I'm actually her boyfriend"I say.

Hannah's POV
"Well I want to see my siblings again can meet up next Friday"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah of course your sister and brother will be there what place"I ask her.

Hannah's POV
"Frozen Yougurt if that's okay"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah okay so we'll e you next Friday"I say

Hannah's POV
"Okay then thank you so much bye"I say and hang up.

Hardin's POV
Add I finish the call I see tessa walking towards me.

Tessa's POV
"Hey why are you up so early"I ask him as I touch his chest.

Hardin's POV
"Umm..I eat talking to JJ he needed help on what sorry to choose"I say and thank God she believes me.

Tessa's POV
"Omg he always need help"I day and hardin laughs and I kiss his lips.
"Come here is still early no one awake"I say and great to his room and he follows me and once he gets to his room.I lock the door and I kiss him and he picks me up and lays me on the bed and showers me with kisses.I take off his shirt and shorts and he's only in boxers and he looks so hot.I take off my shirt that is actually his and he kisses me everywhere and leaves me hickeys.
"Hardin"I say while he licks his lips and bites my lips.

Hardin's POV
"What you know you like it"I say and she smiles and I take off my boxers and go inside her. We both come undone after some sex. Then when I'm about to go round two my mom knocks on my door.

Trish's POV
"Hardin come down for breakfast"I yell and knock on the door and leave.

Hardin's POV
"I already got my breakfast"I say and wink at tessa.

Tessa's POV
"Omg hardin let's get up"I say and but he stops me and goes to my stomach and kisses it.

Hardin's POV
"Hi peanut good morning I love you"I say and tessa smiles and we change and go to eat breakfast.