Chapter 137-My destiny was meeting you

Tessa's POV
I've been praying so hardin for my love to come back to me. Then I see his hand move and he opens his eyes very slowly.
"Omg hardin"I say and go to him and he looks at me with a smile.

Richard's POV
"Hes awake"I say.

Carol's POV
"Thank goodness"I say smile at him.

Hardin's POV
"I'm okay tessa doing worry"I say moving my hand to her cheek.
"Umm.. im sorry can I have some alone time with Tessa"I ask tessa's family.

Dakotas POV
"Yeah let's go mom,dad"I say and we leave the both alone.

Tessa's POV
"I'm happy your okay hardin"I say and wipe my tears.

Hardin's POV
"You don't ever have to worry tessa I'm never leaving your side because my destiny was meeting you"I say and try to sit up and I kiss her lips.

Tessa's POV
"I love you"I say and hold his hand.

Hardin's POV
"I love you"I say.

Tessa's POV
"The doctors took tests on you they just say you have to be eating 4 times a day now but they say your cancer is okay"I say to him and he just looks at me.
"Whats wrong"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"I go to see my grandfather again babe.He told me I need to stay here for you and my boy"I say and smile at her and she's speechless.

Tessa's POV
"What do you mean boy?"I ask him confused whole sitting in the bed not trying to hurt him.

Hardin's POV
"Our baby peanut is a boy"I say with a smile and she just laughs and cries.

Tessa's POV
"I'm really glad you saw your grandfather but it's not a for sure we're having a boy.I mean I'm only a month pregnant"I say and he just nods no.

Hardin's POV
"Just wait our peanut is going to be a boy"I say and she smiles and I kiss her lips and I slide my tongue in and she smiles.

Tessa's POV
"Your eager huh?"I tell him and laugh.

Hardin's POV
"Just so you can know I can want you even if I'm in a hospital bed"I say and she smiles and wipes her tear.

Doctors Shepherds POV
I walk in Hardins hospital room.
"Well hello Mr Scott I'm happy to see you again"I say.

Hardin's POV
"You too doctors I'm sorry for all these fucking injuries and problems I'm having"I say and he laughs and tessa laughs.

Doctors Shepherds POV
"Don't worry hqrdin your fine but you need to eat 4 times a day now and snack on stuff because you need to be healthy.Have you been taking your meds"I ask him and he nods yes.
"Well that's good but please eat okay tessa had been telling me you readout don't eat much"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Sometimes I don't get hungry but I'll try"I say.

Doctors Shepherds POV
"Okay I'm going yo be calling home and your girlfriend told me you okay sports so none of that and no fighting okay. We need you at the best state possible.I know you teenagers won't like this but no sex for at least a week"I say and he rolls his eyes and tessa laughs.
"Okay then I'll be right back"I say and leave.

Hardin's POV
"Agree you fucking kidding me no sex what the fuck"I say and tessa comes to me and kisses me.

Tessa's POV
"Its okay we'll find ways"I say and I peck his lips and give him a pudding that they gave me and I feed it to him and maybe later he's going to getbout of the hospital I'm really glad he's okay but why is he so sure we're having a boy I don't even know what to think.