Chapter 28-Leaving?

Tessa's POV
I get up and put on a sweater and some shorts and put on my sandals and head downstairs slowly so no one can hear me.I walk outside I get in my car and head to hardins house.I get to his house and park and knock on his window.

Hardin's POV
I get woken up by tessa knocking on my window so I get up and open the window and she craws inside.

Tessa's POV
"Hey im sorry I couldn't sleep"I say as I hug him.

Hardin's POV
"Its fine you can always come here"I say and peck her lips.

Tessa's POV
"So it's 1"I say and he laughs and I love his laugh.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah I wanted to tell you something that me and my mom were taking about when I got here"I say and she gets nervous.

Tessa's POV
"What is it"I say and I'm fucking nervous.

Hardin's POV
"Okay so I'm going to meet my dad"I say and smile at her.

Tessa's POV
"That's amazing hardin when"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Wendsday I'm leaving and I'm going to London to go see him and I returning next Monday"I say and she stays quiet.
"Hey what's wrong"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"I don't know that's a lot of days babe I'm going to miss you"I say and he hugs me.

Hardin's POV
"I'll be fine"I say.

Tessa's POV
"You have to promise me that your going to take all your meds"I say.

Hardin's POV
"I promise don't worry I'm feeling way better than before"I say and she smiles.

Tessa's POV
"That's good I'm going to miss you so much"I say and give him kisses.

Hardin's POV
"I'm going to miss you too but I swear when I come back I will make as much time with you"I say and and she smiles and kisses me.

Tessa's POV
"Why do I have the best boyfriend in the world"I say and he tackles me and laugh but not that hard so that his mom or brother can't hear us.

Hardin's POV
"I love you, you know that don't you"I say and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Tessa's POV
"Yes I love you too"I say and kiss him and we lay down and talk more and I don't know when I'm ready to tell him why I tried to kill myself.But not right now but soon we watch tv and then we fall alseep.