Chapter 98-Im pregnant!

Steph's POV
"Tessa I think its time"I say and we both go to the bathroom.
"Do you want me to see or you"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"I want to see"I say.

Steph's POV
"Okay go ahead"I say.

Tessa's POV
I close my eyes and turn the pregnancy test over and when I open my eyes I see two lines.Im pregnant.I start to cry.
"I'm pregnant steph!"I yell out of happiness and steph hugs me.

Steph's POV
"Congrats girl your having a baby"I say and we both yell put of happiness.

Tessa's POV
"I thought this would be bad but im really happy"I say and wipe my tears.

Steph's POV
"You should go and tell hardin girl"I say and hug her.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah I should"I say and I go running to his dorm.I knock on his door and he opens the door amd I hide the pregnancy test in my back pocket.
"Hi baby"I say and hug him.

Hardin's POV
"Hey"I say and I kiss her.

Tessa's POV
"Umm I need you to sit down in your bed"I say and we both sit down.

Hardin's POV
"Whats wrong"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Just close your eyes"I say and he closes them and put the pregnancy test in his hands and his eyes open and he sees the two lines.
"Your going to be the dad of my baby Hardin"I say and I start to cry out of happiness and then he cries and hugs me.
"Are you okay"I ask him and he continues crying and hugging me.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah I'm just happy"I say and wipe my tears and I kiss her all over her face.
"I love you so much"I say and she laughs out of happiness.

Tessa's POV
"I love you Hardin"I say and he picks me up and hugs me.

Hardin's POV
"Were having a baby!"I yell out of happiness.

Tessa's POV
"Your going to be a daddy"I say and he laughs and kisses me.He gets down on his knees and he lifts up my shirt and talks to our little peanut.

Hardin's POV
"Hi peanut I'm your daddy and your mom is carrying you inside her so don't make her vomit because we love you very much"I say and I kiss her tummy and I see tessa and she's crying.
"I'm so happy thank you tessa"I say and I kiss her.

Tessa's POV
"Were going to be a happy family Hardin"I say and touch his cheek.

Hardin's POV
"I can't belive it our dreams are coming true Tess"I say and I tilt my head and she does the same.
"Were going to have either a baby boy or girl"I say and she smiles.

Tessa's is
"I thought you weren't going to react this way. I thought you were going to be mad"I say.

Hardin's POV
"No this is the best day I'm so happy babe.This is the best new ever I want to tell my parents and yours"I say excitedly.

Tessa's POV
"Lets go eat somewhere so that we can celebrate"I say and he agrees and we get in his car and head to eat and celebrate.