Back to Crestmont

13rw apart

“Which friend is this?” Mrs. Baker asked

“Dex” Tina replied, Tina planned of going and finding the Nerd (that’s what she is calling him for last few days), she has told Hannah’s mother that, We are going to be in a party that day.

“Okay,” Mrs. Baker replied “Hannah can go with you but please return by 7”

“9 is fine” Tina replied, Mrs. Baker, looked at Hannah, then Nodded. When Hannah and Tina were back in Hannah’s room, Hannah asked “so it is dex’s birthday”

“he is involved in the plan, he is the one who is taking us there in his car” said Tina

“you asked him” Hannah asked surprised

“yeah” Tina replied like it was obvious

“But you guys just broke up like one week ago” Hannah replied incredulously

“We did, but he is free that day and he can take us” said Tina

“but-

“no, buts” Tina cut her off

It was a fine Sunday, Hannah didn’t know what to do, she was going back to the place where it all started and almost ended.

She was just on her way to Tina’s place when she saw a black Mercedes in front of her, then a tall guy came out of it.

“Hey, Hannah” Dex said as he approached her

“hey” Hannah replied not knowing what to say, last time she talked to him was the day he and Tina were kissing each other mercilessly, but before she had to make an awkward conversation. Out of nowhere Tina appeared beside her. Tina hugged Dex and thanked him for showing up. They both behaved like they were never together which was oddly uncomfortable.

When they were on road to Crestmont, Hannah didn’t talk much, Tina and Dex were talking a lot, tried a lot of times to make a conversation with her but she always managed to end it.

“Feeling a bit off for going to Crestmont?” asked Tina

“I don’t know what to feel” Hannah replied, while looking out of the window, when she saw a sign, showing they were now really in the town, she felt a bit horrified at the prospect of looking at the same shitty things, she really had a strong urge to run back in opposite direction from the town, but the thought she has forgotten someone and that guy was in the very same town, for that she calmed herself down.

When she saw the cinema where she used to work. She asked Dex, to stop.

“this is the cinema” Tina asked while looking at Hannah, who just simply nodded, Hannah didn’t know what to say, she was confused, most of her memories which confused her, she had of this Cinema.

She just started walking towards the gate, She heard Tina saying something but Tina then started following her after saying something to Dex. when Hannah was inside she saw two girls on the counter, the very same place she used to be but still she wasn’t able to remember much about past. She walked towards the counter but then she heard someone shouting her name and saw a man with a cap on his head approaching her whom she instantly remembered, he was her boss here. She smiled at the man, who returned it.

“How are you doing, kid?” asked Andy with a smile

“never better?”  Hannah replied “how are you?”

“I’m good too” said Andy, “what brought you here today?”

“Nothing just felt like being here” said Hannah,

“Great” said Andy “want to drink something?”

“No, I’m just here for a bit” Hannah said while looking at Tina, who was just trying to give them  some privacy “Can I ask you something”

“Anything, kid?” Andy replied Cheerfully

“Who used to work with me, here?” Hannah asked as she saw, two girls were handling the counter, she wasn’t sure why, but she knew someone was there who used to be with here?

“So many people?” said Andy, “your schedule was for weekends mostly, you see?”

“Who used to be here at weekends then?” she asked

“Clay, you two were always together at weekends” Andy replied with a confusion

“Clay?” Hannah asked, she has never heard the name before. Andy nodded, who looked a bit confused.

“Don’t you remember him?” Andy asked

“I do” I said instantly “that’s why I’m here, can you give me his mobile number?”

“I can but, I don’t know if he still uses that number or not he left, just after you- it’s here just the number wait a minute" said Andy

When Hannah was out of the cinema standing with Tina and Dex, she was just looking at the digits written on a tissue, she didn’t know what to do, should she call him, she doesn’t know why she wanted to meet him, maybe he is the guy who she has forgotten because she doesn’t remember him, but everything else is in her memories.

“what now?” Tina asked,

“Call him?” Hannah asked Tina as she looked at her,

“What?” Tina asked but as she saw Hannah wanted to see him, she nodded.

“What should I ask him?” Tina aksed

“what’s happening, guys” Dex asked, still not understanding what really was happening, but both of them ignored him

“Just ask him where he is?” said Hannah, Tina nodded and Dialled the number. After a few rings someone picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hii” Tina said

“who is it?”

“Are you Clay” Tina asked

“Yes, how can I help you”

“can we meet” Tina asked, she knew she sounded stupid

“wait a minute” Said Clay “ who are you?”

“Hannah?” Tina said, there was no reply,

“Hello, are you still there”  Tina said after few seconds

“Hannah?” Clay asked, his voice sounded a bit scratchy

“yes it is, can we meet?” Tina asked a bit impatiently

“But- sure” Clay said “where?”

“He is asking where?” said Tina while covering mic,

“School?” Hannah said.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't wrote any chapter for last six months, I always had a story in my mind and how to end it but I never got free time to write it, I'm just going to drop few chapter in next few days or weeks to really end this story, I'll try my best to write as much as I can but If I don't get enough time then I'll have to finish it.
Thanks for reading 13RW : Apart.