NERD

12 November 2017

She was gone, He didn’t even get chance to see her last time because Mrs. Baker requested him to not come in front of her, she looked shattered when she asked him that, he knew why her mother wanted this from him and he didn’t even felt bad about it, it was good for Hannah, she has forgotten him, she doesn’t remember anything about him which is beyond anyone’s understanding but Clay knew worse than that, he knew for almost forty eight hours Hannah was with him, when her body was in hospital, which was illogical but real. Now, it felt like she was never with him, he was hallucinating but he knows he wasn’t.
Clay didn’t knew what to do after Hannah was gone his first week at home was weird he was anxious more than ever, he didn’t felt right about anything but at the end of the first week, Clay tried his best to move on and in his desperation to move on he eventually started dating Skye miller.

7 April 2018 (Present Day)

In a dark room someone woke up with a start the room was filled with sound of his heavy breath, He was panting madly, he felt like he has ran a thousand miles while sleeping, he immediately lit his lamp then grabbed his phone from table and saw it was Six O clock in the morning as always he dreamt nothing but still woke up, this happens occasionally with him since Hannah’s departure.

“Mom, bye” said Clay, and opened gate he wasn’t feeling good but still he needed to go to school so he already has texted Tony for giving him a lift, when he was on pavement he heard the sound of Mustang's horn, and there it was the red beautiful mustang behind him.

“come on, Clay” shouted Tony from his car, Clay silently opened Tony's car gate and settled himself in seat, Tony looked at him and asked “So, how are you”

“fine and Can we go now” said Clay impassively

“Clay, you can talk to me if anything's wrong, you know that right” said Tony
Clay didn’t know why he was asking for lift from Tony, he wanted to be alone, go school and do everything alone but no.  he just ended up slowly nodding.
He heard Tony sighing but Tony started engine and the mustang roared.

Clay was sitting in cafeteria after his two boring classes, he didn’t talk to Tony much, he doesn’t even remember when he talked to Tony nicely, maybe weeks ago. Clay started isolating himself soon after Skye broke up with him, that’s good because it was like he was using her for his own benefits and it’s sort of right, when she was with him, he wasn’t thinking much but now she is gone for like one month and he is pieces, he has been feeling like shit since she has broken up with him, he didn’t knew why.

Skye knew he wasn’t into her and in the end she realised Clay was just using her for dealing with his own problems, the only reason she broke up with him…

2nd March 2018

Hey” said Skye

“Yeah, what’s up” said Clay with a smile.

“nothing , I just thought we two should speak” said Skye

“Okay, Am I not speaking” said Clay sarcastically

“it’s important” said Skye seriously

“Okay” said Clay now he is being serious too

“See Clay, I’m not going to say a lot of things but The things are not working well between us well mostly when it’s physical, You are sweet and innocent all but it’s just I know we can’t be in a relationship” said Skye with hurt and hesitation in her voice

“I-I don’t un-understand , Skye” said Clay holding by her shoulder she wasn’t sobbing or anything she was just looking straight into his eyes “Things, I know ph-physically I’m not able to do it, but trust me Skye I do like you and this relationship can still will work out.

“Clay, you should face your reality” said
Skye “ Y-You Know nothing is going to work out between us”

“Skye just give me one last Chance” said Clay a little bit of desperation in his voice, he can’t lose her not now, not ever. She is keeping him sane with her he just don’t think too much but her gone, he won’t be able to do much.

“Clay, You too know it’s right decision” said Skye her voice raising a bit

“No-no it’s not right” said Clay trying to reason her.

“it’s Clay, it's right” said Skye now her voice deadly slow and low

“No-No it’s not right, Skye I’ll be a better boy friend this time just give me some-”

YOU LOVE HER, YOU LOVE HANNAH NOTHING CAN WORK OUT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WHY DON’T YOU UNDERTAND” shouted Skye, Clay instantly fell silent he didn’t knew what to say, after all Skye  was right, he does love Hannah but she doesn’t remember him and never will, so he just tried to move on, and the only person who helped unknowingly in it was Skye and he never wanted to lose her but at that moment he did because he used her, and he realised it. After a moment of silence Skye spoke again “ Clay I’ve always liked you and maybe in this last four months those feelings just intensified but you don’t love me, your feelings aren’t for me and that’s the only reason we were never able to do anything it was good to be in relationship with you and I don’t blame you for anything so please you don’t blame yourself too for thinking you used me or anything because you didn’t, I always knew and I just tried too to make things work out between us, but it didn’t.”

____________________
I know this chapter is serious, the tone is totally different from other chapters but Clay is Clay and right now he is depressed.

So, wait for upcoming chapters.....

The way I'm talking about past incident is it fine?? Or I should write in a different way...