I love someone

I love someone

Hannah has been searching everything from her past to really understand what she has forgotten as her parents’ aren’t helping her, she knew she has forgotten something but her mother kept telling her it’s just her illusions, her mother never helped her, yeah whenever there was a talk regarding her past she had headaches and twice she had seizures as well when she tried too hard to remember things. Hannah has already tried to get her hands on her recorded tapes even on which she recorded her story but Tony said He doesn’t have those  tapes, which she knew he was lying definitely Tony was saying what her mother told him to, Yeah she understood that time her mother doesn’t want her to suffer those awful memories once again by hearing them, so she just let it go but  now she knows she has recorded thirteen reasons but all she remembers is twelve out of them, which is weirded than anything, in her quest to find anything related to her past she stumbled upon a box of notebooks, it was in her mother’s room, underneath her mother’s bed, Yeah she was doing this in absence of her parents, she was on her own today. Nobody left her alone in home for more than five minutes since her discharge from hospital, she thought after shifting to Santa Clara things will change but her parents are most of the time around her for last five months. this was her second time she was all alone on her own for more than five minutes, last time she was alone at home for almost fifteen minutes as her father was at work and her mother needed to do a quick shopping and Hannah was sick that time, her parents has made a timetable which allows one of them to be here with her but now they seem to starting to trust her again as her parents have given her almost two hours of home alone today, they are in a party right now a few miles away, they wanted her to come with them but she assured them she will take good care of herself but they just told her they will just show up there and come back right after spending some time, Yeah that’s kind of irritating when you have your parents looming over you but I did deserve it, isn’t it.

She opened the box, in box there were several notebooks and books, and everything was covered with dust, one by one she started taking out notebooks, seeing there covers and putting them aside, but after five minutes of taking out notebooks,  she found a familiar notebook, it was her poetry notebook, it was covered in dust as well, and she found it beneath all the other notebooks, she opened it, she turned pages over pages reading everything  she poured  in this notebook while she was suffering in past.

9th  April 2017

“Darkness of nights doesn’t scare me anymore, it’s the light of day which I’m scared of”

I, me and myself are tired of doing nothing”
……

2nd Sept 2017

I love Star Wars.                                    
I love Arcade Fire.                               
I love the way you talk about science.
I love the way you spoke about the moon.                                               
  And I know am so far from ever being good enough to be with you But please know that I love you, and I??? can't bring myself to say it.

She read it over and over again to just really understand what her this poem meant, it’s her writing, it’s her poem but she isn’t able to understand why she wrote it, what did it meant, it’s confusing, she was in love with someone, whom she doesn’t even remember now, what she has totally forgotten, only three words came out of her mouth in surprise “What the hell.”

       13 REASONS WHY : APART

______________________________________
Timeline of this fic -

9 Oct 2017 - Hannah tries to kill herself
23 Oct 2017 - Clay receives tapes
2 Nov 2017 - Clay hears 11th tape
2-4 Nov 2017 - When A part of me takes place (it's 48 hours, to be precise)
12 Nov 2017 - Hannah shifts Santa Clara ( which is 20 miles north-west from Crestmont)
Now, Apart takes place after -
5 April 2018..
______________________________________ two of the poems (those are boring)
I wrote myself, but The one she has written for Clay is original I found it on internet.

Sorry this chapter is short, and I dont even know when I'm going to post next.
______________________________________

Please  comment and do tell me if I'm doing fine or not...