You broke nuts.

"Hannah!!"

"Coming mom" shouted Hannah, while stowing books in her bag, after that she threw her bag on her shoulder and ran downstairs, this house has more space and rooms than their previous one, her dad had to sale the car he gifted her and the house for this new house and Hannah's treatment and now he is working as a pharmacist supervisor.

"Hannah, you know right you are getting late for your classes and You still haven't eaten anything" said Mrs. Baker sharply, her hand on her hips.

"I know, I know Mum just give me some toasts" said Hannah while sitting on nearest chair.

Mrs. Baker served her some toasts and eggs, Hannah didn't refuse to eggs as she knew, her mother isn't right now in good mood and anything would upset her so she just started eating quickly, after five minutes she was almost finished when her phone rang, she picked up her phone hurriedly and said "hey, I'm just coming two more minutes"

"I'm standing near Minnie's café for last five minutes and for your information our class is in next Ten minutes" shouted the person from phone to which Hannah cringed, but said "I'm coming, I'm coming" and ended the call, then she hurriedly stood up, ran towards gate ignoring her mother, who was scolding her for not being punctual, opened gate, to her delight her mother's shouting faded. Then she jogged to Minnie's café, she stopped, when she saw a girl with short black hair and brown eyes.

"Okay, let's go" said Hannah while panting

"No, you could use some more time we aren't getting late, are we??" said Tina sarcastically

"okay, okay I'm sorry now can we go" said Hannah, Tina shook her head and they both set off to Wilson High School.

Hannah and Tina were five minutes late but they found they chair in third row and sat, almost an hour later, Hannah was packing her bag when Tina snapped, Hannah looked at her in confusion but she knew what was coming.

"Again a bad dream" asked Tina in a voice which showed she was obvious about it.Hannah looked at her, she wasn't able to think about her poems much since morning as she was in hurry, but now everything once again was in her head, she didn't know if it's good or not to tell Tina, about finding a poem yesterday, from her past which is totally absurd, she can tell her about it, she is her best friend since the very first day they mate.

15th December 2017

"if you don't like, You don't have to" said Mrs. Baker

"No, I'll go" said Hannah, she didn't feel like going to school and once again try to socialize with people but she has to come out of her fear if she doesn't her parents won't allow her to do anything because now they are very wary of her every action, they don't even leave her alone for a second. Hannah was with her mother on their way to Hannah's school, first her mother needed to meet principal.

"Class this is Hannah Baker" said Principal to the class, after a fifteen minutes long conversation between her mother and Principal, Hannah was finally in her new class, in mid semester.
"Welcome her and help her out if she faces any problem"

After her two classes Hannah was sitting in cafeteria really trying to eat something.

"Hey, what's up" said someone from behind her, Hannah turned around and saw a girl from her class, she had beautiful black hair but her hair were just shoulder length but still they were brilliant other than that she had pair of sharp brown eyes and loose white T-shirt with torn jeans. She looked more like a boy because of her clothes, the girl ejected one chair and sat beside Hannah and stared at her. Hannah realising she was still staring at the girl, coughed and said "Um, hello"

"Hannah, isn't it??" said the girl casually
"im tina, Tina johnson"

"Yeah, it's Hannah baker" said Hannah politely

"you don't have to be polite with me" said Tina

"okay," said Hannah not knowing what to say last time she befriended people she didn't get good results.

"Hey, it's okay, You can talk to me if you want to if you don't it's your choice" said Tina

"No, there is no problem in talking to you I'm just not so good at conversation" said Hannah

"but you looked someone like popular I didn't count you in for an introvert" said Tina honestly

"but I'm an introvert" said Hannah "what can I do??"

"nothing, being introvert isn't wrong, just be yourself don't ever change yourself, I mean if it's a requirement or necessary you should change but Being yourself is best feeling than anything else" said Tina

"Hmm" said Hannah, still she wasn't able to trust Tina but she was liking her,
After whole lunch talk Hannah left cafeteria with Tina they were heading towards next class, they both were taking most of the classes same.

"Ohh guys, look here, lesbo found her new girlfriend" someone shouted, Hannah turned around and saw a guy standing with bunch of other guys and pointing towards her, she knew what was coming and she wasn't ready for it but she saw Tina towering over the guy who said that, that moment she realised Tina had already left her.

"why you care so much Gerald" shouted Tina.

"ohhh no one cares about you and your pussy licking-" but Gerald was never able to complete his sentence because next moment he was sprawled over floor holding his genetics area with both of his hands, Hannah was shocked, she looked at Tina who was coming towards her with a satisfied smile.

"you broke his nuts" said Hannah still amazed at what Tina did.

"he wasn't shutting up" said Tina " it was my first time"

"your first time it felt like you daily do stuff like this" said Hannah surprised at the new information

"actually I always ignored them, sometimes they are shouting has been worse than this but I always ignored it, but today I told ya sometimes changes are requirement" said Tina with a smile " by the way, have you ever done this"

"naah, Never" said Hannah instantly

_____________
..

Ik there won't be much action in upcoming chapters as I'm right now trying to set the plot, once it's done. There will be chaos.

Soon Clay is entering the arena.
Bye..