I can never forget her

Author's POV 

Jungkook was working in his cabin when he heard a knock.

JK : Come in.
His Hyungs entered the room.
They all settled and looked at him who was working on a file.
JK : What brings you here?
Jin sighed and said.

Jin : Jungkook you have completely drowned yourself in work. We are worried about your health now......
RM : Jungkook you come home late, skip meals, lock yourself alone. Do you think we don't notice this?
JK : Hyung please.....not again....now I am busy....We will talk later about it.
Taehyung : That's your problem Jungkook. You always say "we'll talk later" but you don't, you keep all your pain to yourself......

JK : Hyung I know you are worried but trust me I am fine. See.
Yoongi : Really? Do you think we are fools standing here? Even if you don't tell us we know you are suffering. Still stuck in past. She is gone Jungkook. Move on it's been a whole year now.
JK : She is not my past Hyung. She is everything I live for now.
Jungkook said in a low and painful voice.
Jimin : Jungkook.....she is gone now. You have to accept the truth. You should move on now. Forget her-

JK : FORGET HER? Do you know what are you saying? Forget her knowing she is the only reason I am alive? Forget her knowing my heart still beats for her? Forget her knowing her memories keep me alive? Forget her knowing I am the reason she is not here now?
Jungkook was breathing heavily saying this. His voice showed he is controlling himself not to cry.

Jin : Jungkook he doesn't mean that. We are just saying you pretend to be fine when you are not. How long will you be like this? Do you know how worried we all are and your mom is? It's been a year she won't come back you should start a new beginning.

Jungkook : I can't Hyung. I could never. Even if it's been a year I still love her the way I used to do before, in fact, it's getting deeper with each passing moment. I could never forgive myself for not saving her. I am happy living with her memories. Living the way she wanted me to. Mom want's me to marry Jasmine. How can I? I still live for my Y/n. All my feelings, my heart, my everything belongs to only Y/n. I can't I am sorry to make you all worried but I am fine just the way I am now.

Jungkook said this and a tear slid down from his eyes.

J Hope : Jungkook we know how much you love Y/n. We have seen it. We don't want you to marry anyone or anything. We want our old Jungkook back. We are always with you Okay?

Jungkook nodded and they all went. Jungkook sat and leaned back closing his eyes.

It's been one year since Y/n is gone but she is still alive in Jungkook's memories. During the first three months after Y/n's death, Jungkook stayed in Y/n's room all alone. Remembering her, crying for her, missing her. He took out all his pain, anger, and frustration on his enemies by killing them mercilessly like a psycho. But then he started leading a normal peaceful life just the way Y/n wanted. He left his Mafia life. Still, he lost himself. He would not talk to anyone, skip meals, or drown himself in work. 

Mrs. Jeon wants him to forget Y/n and start a new life. Y/n was like a daughter to Mrs. Jeon, her death was painful to Mrs. Jeon too. But seeing Jungkook's condition she wants her son to be happy again.

JK : I miss you Y/n. I still love you.

[Meanwhile]

Sia woke up breathing heavily she again saw a nightmare.

Suzan : Sia are you fine?

Her sister came asking her handing her a glass of water.

Sia : I saw it again. I don't understand what it is. But it just affects me too much.
Suzan : It's okay. Calm down now. Maybe one day you'll understand what is it.

Sia just nodded.

[Meanwhile]

Jungkook came home and saw Mrs. Jeon. He hugged her.

JK : Mom what are you doing here?
Mrs. Jeon : You brat do I need a reason to come here?
JK : But I know the reason. You better don't talk to me about it. Hyungs already ate half of my mind in the morning about it.

Jungkook said seriously and Mrs. Jeon sighed. Just then Mrs. Jung came with a girl from the kitchen. She is Jasmine. She looked at Jungkook and smiled.

Jasmine : Hello Jungkook.
Jungkook just looked at her with a cold stare and then looked away sighing.
Jungkook : Why are you here?
Jasmine : I came with Aunt. I cooked for you please come and sit with us.
Jungkook : No.

Jasmine went near Jungkook as he headed toward his room.

Jasmine : Jungkook why are you too cold to me? Just give me a chance to prove my love to you.
Jungkook sighed.
Jungkook : It would be useless because I will never love you.
Jasmine : But why? Your first love is no more. I know you loved her more than yourself but she is gone now. Why can't you give me a chance? I will make you forget her-
Jungkook : ENOUGH JASMINE.

Jasmine flinched and moved a step back.

Jungkook : Even if she is not here. No one could take her place. No one would love a man like me the way she loved me. No one would forgive me for the sins I did the way she did. Not even you. Her love for me was pure just like her. No one can make me forget her. Remember it. 

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Jung know Jungkook is saying the truth. No one could ever take your place in his heart. While Jasmine was so confused and hurt. Jungkook went to his room. Jasmine came and sat with Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Jeon.

Jasmine : Aunt, Mrs. Jung who was Y/n? Why he loves her so much that he couldn't even think of being near any other woman? What sins and mistakes was he talking about? Please tell me.

Mrs. Jeon sighed and Mrs. Jung chuckled before speaking.

Mrs. Jung : Jungkook is right Jasmine. No one could be Y/n to him. Let me tell you from the beginning. Jungkook married Y/n forcefully because of his obsession. Y/n agreed to marry him to save his father, stepfather. She was a very kind and cheerful girl. Jungkook once locked Y/n in the basement and then bought her himself getting worried for her. Jungkook was her pain and cure both. Jungkook even marked his name on her, and her name on himself. Completely giving themselves to each other. But one-day Jungkook did sin, he forced himself on Y/n. Y/n became silent after that day but Jungkook realized his love for her. Jungkook loved and cherished her more than anything and Y/n gave him a chance. But Jungkook's enemy killed Y/n. He blames himself for it. Now tell me Jasmine will you ever wish to live with the man who hurt you many times? Jungkook was the reason for Y/n's tears many times, but he was the reason for her happiness too. He made her life Hell and then Heaven with his love.

Jasmine was speechless hearing this. 

Mrs. Jeon : Jungkook was emotionless before meeting Y/n. He was a Mafia King. But Y/n changed him without even trying. I got my happy Jungkook because of Y/n. All his emotions and feeling were for Y/n. Y/n was very sweet and innocent that's what made Jungkook fall for her. He loved her more than himself, cherished her more than his life. He treated her just like a princess.Y/n was very innocent, he always kept her away from his mafia life. But when she was gone Jungkook again became cold-hearted. He killed all his enemies mercilessly taking out all his anger. 

Jasmine was deep in her thoughts. She never knew Jungkook was a Mafia King. She was stunned to hear the effect Y/n had on Jungkook. Would she ever be able to take place in Jungkook's heart?

Jungkook and Y/n's relationship was deeper than she could ever think of.  

So many of you wanted Book 2 of Hell to Heaven.
Here it is.
Do tell me how you liked the story.

And also comment your favorite part. 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.