Back to Home

Author's POV

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion. You got out with Jungkook and were stunned to see the luxury mansion. Mr. Min and Suzan followed in another car. The whole ride was so peaceful to Jungkook. He felt he found himself. You entered with him inside and even inside was so beautiful and luxurious. You were nervous for some reason. As you entered two ladies came to you and one of them hugged you. Both of them were in tears. And why they won't be. They have been mother figures to you. For some reason, you felt familiar with the new surrounding.

Mrs. Jung : Oh my god! Y/n it's really you. I can't believe it.

She pulled away and Mrs. Jeon hugged you.

Mrs. Jeon : Y/n my child. I can't believe you are alive.

As she pulled away you looked at Jungkook. Confusion wrote on your face.

Jungkook : She is my Mom. And she is Mrs. Jung, you can say she was your mom after our marriage.

You bowed to both of them.

Jungkook : She is Kang Suzan, like a sister to Y/n. Mrs. Jung, please help her.

Mrs. Jung nodded and took Suzan inside.

Jungkook : Come with me Y/n. 

You followed him upstairs to his room. There were your pictures in his room.

Jungkook : This is our room Y/n. I know you are feeling very strange right now but trust me you were the queen of this whole place. You have lived here with me. All your things are kept untouched if you need anything just tell me. 

You nodded and look around. This place does seem to be familiar.

Jungkook comes to you and hugs you. You became stiff by his sudden action. You wanted to push him but at the same time, you were liking his warmth. You felt something wet on your shoulder.

Is he crying?

JK : I missed you Y/n. I missed you so damn much. I thought I lost you forever. I thought I would never be able to see you again. You don't know how painful it was. Please don't leave me again. I will die.

You felt the pain in his broken voice. Did he really love you so much? 
You slowly patted his back.

JK : I know you don't remember anything. It's okay I will again make you fall in love with me. I will make you again feel my love. I will again create those beautiful memories with you. 

You smiled at his words. His presence, his words, his tears, his painful voice was telling you how much he missed you. His warmth was telling you how much he needs you. 
Though you don't remember anything still an unspoken connection was there. You noticed how he understood your every expression, every feeling without you saying. He understood your feelings. 

[Time Skip]

You were sleeping in your room and Jungkook came downstairs.

JK : I want to talk to you Mom, and Mrs. Jung.
Mrs. Jeon : Say it.

JK : I didn't tell Y/n anything about our past. I was afraid to lose her. I can't tell her that I was a mafia king and that what happened a year ago. I am scared that she'll misunderstand me. I want to start a new beginning with her. Just the way she wants a happy peaceful life. I request you both don't tell her anything.

Mrs. Jung : We understand you. We won't say anything to her.

[Time Skip]

You were in the kitchen with Mrs. Jung. You never felt uncomfortable with her. As Jungkook said, she is really like a mother figure to you. 

Y/n : Umm......Mrs. Jung, I want to ask something to you.
Mrs. Jung : Yes Y/n.
Y/n : I - How was the relationship between me and Jungkook? I want to know about our relationship and past. It would be awkward to ask Jungkook directly so....

Mrs. Jung chuckled.

Mrs. Jung : Your relationship was sweet and sour. No one dares to disrespect Jungkook whereas you would tease him and trouble him. You were his first and only love Y/n. He cherished you very much. In the beginning, it was hard but slowly you both fell for each other. He loves you very much. You also did but never confessed to him. When we all thought you are dead Jungkook lost himself. Anyway, leave these things now. 

You nodded and came to the living room. Your mind was covered with different thoughts. You saw Jungkook smiling at you.

Jungkook : Babygirl are you feeling comfortable here?
He asked as he engulfed you in his arms carefully. You nodded.
Y/n : Are you going somewhere?
JK : We are going....
Y/n : Where?

[Time Skip]

You were waiting for Jungkook to come out as he was talking with a psychiatrist inside. He bought you here for treatment, for your memory loss. The psychiatrist asked you a few questions and asked you to wait outside. 

Inside the room.

Doctor : I understood Mr. Jeon. Your past didn't have a good impact on Mrs. Jeon. As you told me about the past incidents, I can conclude that her past is the result of her sudden personality change after memory loss.

JK : I didn't get it.

Doctor : Look, Mr. Jeon, your past wasn't appreciatable from Mrs. Jeon's perspective as you told me. Your rough actions raised fear and made Mrs. Jeon scared of you. Her emotions never came out. Maybe later on your love helped her to overcome that fear but those emotions and memories were still buried deep inside her. Subconsciously she was still scared of you hurting her.

Jungkook looked down he never knew you were going through this.

Doctor : Things get better when we talk about it. But Mrs. Jeon never told you about her fears. As I talked to her today I get that she doesn't like being weak. Whereas in the past you made her weak through your actions. After that incident when she lost her memories, there is a possibility that somewhere she wished to be bold and fearless. And when she lost her memories she lost all those fears too but those emotions and feelings were still there of being fearless. So when she woke up she became as she wanted to. 

Jungkook nodded understanding his words. 

Jungkook : So what should I do now?

Doctor : Mrs. Jeon may seem very fearless now but it's all an illusion to her. Just go along with this illusion till she gets her memories back. 

Hey Readers

I hope you liked this part.
Do tell me in comments what you thought.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.