Mark of Love

Author's POV

Jungkook just froze in his place. Just then Sehun came, he was shocked to see that girl. Sehun heard what Sia said. Sia left the place with Suzan whereas Jungkook was just seeing her disappearing figure.

JK : Follow her. I need all her information within 3 hours.

Sehun nodded and left.

[Time Skip]

Jungkook came to his mansion and went to his room directly. He sat on the bed and closed his eyes. Sia's face was kept coming in front of his eyes. Her words were still ringing near his ears.

He opened his eyes and saw Y/n's portrait.

JK : I will get that girl.

A few minutes later he heard a knock. He knows who it is.

JK : Come in Sehun.
Sehun : Sir here is the file. 
JK : Leave.

Sehun left the room. And Jungkook started reading the file. 
A sigh left as he closed the file after reading it.

[Next Morning]

Sia and her family were sitting in the living room spending their time as any other family. Mrs. Kang and Suzan just came out of the kitchen.

Mrs. Kang opens the door hearing the doorbell. She gets confused seeing men in black in front of her. 

Mrs. Kang : Umm Yes?
Sehun : Mr. Kang. We need to talk to him.

Mr. Kang stood up as Sehun and guards come inside.

Mr. Kang : Who are you?
Sehun : I am Sehun. I work for Mr. Jeon. We are here for Ma'am Mrs. Jeon Y/n.

Sia : Again. How many times do I need to tell you I am Sia? I am not Y/n.

?? : You are baby girl.

They look at the door and there stood Jeon Jugkook. All dressed in black looking so hot.  Her heart skipped a beat seeing him. An unknown feeling took over her. Sia was staring at him without blinking till he came and stood in front of her. He smiled slightly seeing her staring at him.

JK : I am Jeon Jungkook. And you are my wife, Jeon Y/n.

Reality hit Sia and she came out of dreams.

Sia : I-
JK : Before you say anything I would like to talk to Mr. Kang. Mr. Kang, is she really your daughter? Don't even try to lie to me. I know the whole truth. She is not your daughter. Tell her
.

Mr. Kang knew now he has to say the truth. And anyway one day the truth will come out. Sooner the better. He looked at his wife and Suzan. He sighed and spoke.

Mr. Kang : Sia...to a point he is right. We lied to you. I am not your father. A year ago we found you severely injured near the tributary. We took you to the hospital. Due to internal injury, you lost your memories. We don't know what to do. The doctor said not to stress you since you were very sensitive at that time. We didn't know what to do. We thought taking you with us is best. We looked after you and thought not telling you about anything and letting you start a new life is better. We decided not to tell you anything. Please forgive us.

That was too much. Sia slid down and sat on the couch. There were so many questions in her mind. She wanted to say many things but nothing came out. She knew about her memory loss. They told her it was because of an accident. And she never questioned it believing they are her real family. But now everything turned into a lie.
 Who was she? 

Jungkook kneeled in front of her seeing her breaking condition. He held her hands. He was happy but sad too. He was very happy that he found her again. He felt alive again.

JK : Y/n....baby.....Do you believe me now? I am saying the truth you are my wife. You don't know how I spent this one year like an eternity thinking you are no more.

She looked at the man who was speaking so softly to her as if his words could hurt her now. He was looking at her with so much love and desperation. 
There were so many questions she wanted to ask. She wanted to know everything. Her Identity, her past. Everything.

Sia : You are saying I am your wife.....So where were you this whole year? Why you didn't try to find me? 
JK : I did. I tried. But I failed and assumed you were dead.

Sia : Why should I believe you that I am Y/n? 

Jungkook chuckled.

JK : Babygirl you can never deny the fact that you are mine. You are Jeon Y/n, my wife. And I do have proof.

His words were doing something to her. She wanted to believe him but for some reason she was scared.

Sia : W-What proof?
JK : This....

Jungkook tapped on her waist. For a second Sia was confused.

JK : The mark of my name. Of my love.

Her eyes widen in shock when she realized. There indeed is a mark on her waist. A name is written there forever. Jungkook smiled satisfied by her reaction. She never told anyone about it other than Suzan. She always wondered whose name it is. And why it's on her body? 
Jungkook opened the top few buttons of his shirt showing her name on his chest. She gasped when she saw it.

JK : Believe it baby girl you are Y/n, my Y/n. 

She felt lost. She was so confused and lost. Her heart wanted to accept she is Y/n. This proof was enough for her to believe she is not Kang Sia. But someone else, maybe she is Y/n. But she was not convinced. 

JK : I know maybe this isn't enough. See this.

Sehun came forward and played a video. It was a news telecasting of more than one year before. It was the video of that time when Jungkook made an official announcement of their marriage. She saw Jungkook and herself there. She looked at Jungkook and then back to the video. 

JK : Jeon....It's Jeon Y/n.
Reporter 4 : Miss Jeon Y/n did you married Mr. Jeon Jungkook with your own will.
Y/n : Y-yes.
JK : That's it. Now you got your answers and this should be enough.
Reporter : But-
JK : That's enough I said. Y/n is my wife now. Shut all your rumors now she belongs to me. She is mine.

You looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Again you saw an Anchor saying something.

The Anchor : Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Industries clear the rumors. He is married to Min Y/n officially. He made an official announcement confirming it.

The video ended. Sehun took out some pictures and placed them in front of you. It was some pictures of you and Jungkook. Some were official. There were a few photos of you two together as a couple. You looked at the pictures closely. But something was off. These things arise questions inside you.

Y/n : If it's me, why am I not looking happy in this?
For Jungkook it was a sudden unexpected question. He doesn't know how to answer it. Sure you don't look happy in some pictures since you were forced to marry him. 
JK : I-Its because we had an arranged marriage.
Y/n : This...the girl here is very different. She looks very-
JK : Beautiful. I know.
He said admiring the pictures.
Y/n : No I mean yes if it's me, but she is different. She looks-
JK : Very pure, naive, innocent, kind, and soft.
Y/n : Yes. She looks too vulnerable. But I am not like this. I can never be like she is. 

Jungkook looked at you from head to toe. 

JK : I know. You are bold, independent, and fearless. I saw it yesterday and I am proud of you.  But this is you too. In this one year, you got fearless and bold. But you are still very naive and pure. You don't remember but you were very bold back then too. Maybe you look too innocent in this but you were fearless.

He said remembering when you first met and the second time you slapped him.

Y/n : I was? How can you say that? 
JK : No one knows you better than me. You once argued with me when we first met. Then slapped me once. Then once you stood against me fearless.

You nodded. But on second thought, you thought why you stood against him or slapped him. And why he made an official announcement of a marriage, it's not common. Who was he?

Y/n : Mr. Jeo-
JK : No babygirl it's Jungkook to you. 

It was awkward to call him so informally. But now it was not important.

Y/n : Jungkook...

Hearing his name from you his heart skipped a beat. It's been so long. He smiled and looked at you.

Y/n : Who are you? It's not common to make an official announcement of marriage. Also these men's. Who are you exactly?

Hey guys I hope you all are good.
I hope you are liking the story too.
So Y/n is back now. 

Do VOTE and COMMENT.