Can't live without Him

Author's POV

Tossing and turning around Y/n felt so restless and disturbed she just couldn't get to sleep. She tightly shut her eyes trying to sleep.

Jungkook : Can't sleep without me babygirl?
Y/n : Hmm- ARGH!!!

You flinched and suddenly sat straight seeing Jungkook. He was lying beside you resting his head on his elbow, smiling at you innocently. He was so calm while your heart was beating so fast. You were staring at him making sure it was not your illusion. 

Y/n : You- What are you doing here?
Jungkook : I was missing you.

He also sat straight. 

Y/n : How did you come inside? Didn't guards see you? And why are you on my bed? You just go from here-

You became quiet as he pecked you suddenly.

Jungkook : You talk too much. And about how I came inside, it's just your guards are useless. Now I can't trust them with your safety here. And I will not go, at least not now. And about being on your bed, it shouldn't be surprising we have slept together so many times.

Y/n : No you can't be here, you need to go. Or Dad will see you.
You said being stressed.

Jungkook : So? It's not like we are high school lovers and I sneaked into your house to meet you so your dad would beat me up. 
Y/n : It's a waste to argue with you. How come he escaped from the guards?
You asked the last question to yourself almost in a whisper.

Jungkook : Babe it's not a big deal. I used to be Mafia King. Now let me cuddle you.
Y/n : Why would I? You shouldn't be here now.....I am not your wife anymore so go from here.

Jungkook : I was missing you...

He pouted making puppy eyes.

Y/n : Why were you missing me? Didn't you sign the divorce papers?
Jungkook : Babygirl I told you those papers don't mean anything to me. I just signed it for you, since you want a divorce from me. Also, those trash papers can't stop me from loving you.

He said tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. For a moment you felt lost in his words and action, staring into his eyes.

But then you came back to reality.

Y/n : Jungkook please leave you can't be here. It's so late at night.

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook : Fine. But I won't go like this.

Before you could say anything. Jungkook pulled you towards him from your waist. His lips were on yours making your eyes widen. It was a brief kiss but it satisfied him enough. He broke the kiss and went towards the window from where he came. Seconds later you just realized what happened. 

Y/n : Jungkook I'll kill you!!!
You said in frustration making him chuckle.

Jungkook : Goodnight sweetheart, dream about me, bye. 

He said and went. You also laid and closed your eyes but what happened a moment ago was coming in front of your mind.

[A Few Days Later]

In the past few weeks, Jungkook never stopped annoying you. You started working in your father's company which made you see Jungkook every other day since he is one of the investors and business partners in the current project. He would follow you, flirt with you, apologize to you, and would ask you to come back. But you only show him coldness. Still, he never gives up. 

You don't want to be affected by him but you are getting affected. His sweet gestures, sincere words, love, everything makes you weak. You wanted to go away from him, but you feel there is a string attached that always pulls you towards him. No matter how hurtful words you say to him he never goes away, he stays beside you. He never stopped apologizing. He would always tell you how empty he is feeling without you. But you would only try to ignore him.

Right now you were in your cabin frustrated because of the files on your desk. The door opens and Jungkook enters whistling. He does this often, he would never knock and directly come in. 

Jungkook : Bab-
Y/n : Jungkook please not now. I am busy, leave me alone.

You said eyes focused on the file. You didn't spare a single glance at Jungkook. 
Soon you felt two hands massaging your shoulder. You turned and saw Jungkook smiling at you.

Y/n : Wh-What are you doing?
Jungkook : Helping you. 
Y/n : You don't need to, thank you.

You said taking off his hands from your shoulder.

Jungkook : How long?
Y/n : Huh?
Jungkook : How long will you push me away from you Y/n?
Y/n : Then why don't you give up?
Jungkook : I won't. I told you loving you is like my heart beating. You want me to die-
Y/n : Stop it. 
You stood up and Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook : Accept it babygirl you love me the same way I do to you.
Y/n : I don't. 
Jungkook : I don't think so. I can clearly see how much I affect you. 
Y/n : You are misunderstanding.
Jungkook : Really? Then you don't love me?
Y/n : No.
Jungkook : You don't care about me. My presence doesn't matter to you.
Y/n : N-No.

You got away from him taking you files.

Jungkook : Really won't you be affected if I will give the same attention and affection to any other girl?
He said in a deep voice taking steps closer to you as you backed off.
Jungkook : Won't you feel anything seeing me caring for another girl the way I care for you? Won't feel anything if I make another girl my priority? You wouldn't be hurt if I would flirt with another girl.
Your back hit the wall and he was standing close to you.
Y/n : No.
Jungkook : You will not feel hurt if I would be obsessed with any other girl? Or if I love and touch any other girl in the same way?
Y/n : I- I don't care.

That's what you said but your heart was clenching with his words. You know there are thousands of girls who are willing to throw themselves on him. You also know he is just saying all this to make you jealous and he won't do anything like this. As his words held no emotions. 

As if Jungkook find his answer in your eyes he backed away smiling. 

Jungkook : Don't worry babygirl you are the only girl in my life till I die. 

He said and went away. Your heart skipped a beat as he said those words.

[Time Skip]

Sitting near the rooftop you were thinking if you are doing fair with Jungkook. You are not the only one who felt the pain he also suffered. 

The whole one year he suffered in pain thinking you are no more, wasn't it enough? You still remember the desperation and happiness when he came to take you from Kang Mansion. His love is pure and sincere, it never made you feel uncomfortable. Also, he did this for his love, as he was scared to lose you. He also suffered. He was also hurt. 

Should you forgive him and make everything right? You also know you can't live without him. He did a mistake but he accepted it also. 

You were away from him but you still feel his love. He never let you feel alone, it was always like he is with you.