He won't leave you Ever

Author's POV

Leaving Jungkook's house Y/n went to Mr. Min's house. She just went to her room locking herself inside. Whereas Suzan explained to Mr. Min about the situation. Kai also went back assuring that you reached safely. Mr. Min was disappointed in learning what Jungkook did to you. He thought it was better to give you space and let you decide what you want to do.

You were crying in your room. You didn't know the exact reason why you are crying. Because of the pain, you are feeling inside? Or because Jungkook hurt you? Or because you left him? It was making you weak. 

[Time Skip]

The sunlight hit your face disturbing your sleep. You woke up and sat straight. You heavily sighed remembering now you didn't sleep and neither wake next to Jungkook. It isn't even 24 hours yet you are away from him and you are already thinking about him.

But you decided you won't think of him again now. You will only focus on yourself. But it's said the more you try to forget, the more you remember. Unintentionally Jungkook was in your head or maybe in your heart too. 

After doing your morning routine you went down to have breakfast. You saw Mr. Min and Suzan were already there. You went and sat with them.

Mr. Min : How are you feeling?
Y/n : Better.

Mr. Min didn't ask more.

Y/n : Dad?
Mr. Min : Yes.
Y/n : Could y-you ready d-divorce papers for me and J-Jungkook?

Mr. Min was upset listening but as he decided he will let you decide.

Mr. Min : Are you sure about it Y/n?
You simply nodded.
Suzan : Y/n think carefully-
Mr. Min : Let her Suzan. If that's what she wants.
Y/n : I am tired of all this. I want to put all this to an en
d.

Suzan just nodded and didn't say anything more.

[Time Skip]

You were feeling down at home so you came out for a walk. You were walking on the pavement forgetting everything. The weather was perfect. The slow cold wind was making you feel calm. 

Soon you felt as if a car is moving at the same pace on your side. You looked to your right and saw a car moving at the same pace next to you. And seeing the person inside you were shocked. He was whistling inside his car but you could hear it since the window was open.

Jungkook.

You stopped and his car also stopped. He looked at you before smiling innocently and taking off his glasses. 

Jungkook : Can I drop you somewhere babygirl?
Y/n : You- What are doing here?

Jungkook pretended for a second as if he is thinking.
Jungkook : Keeping my eyes on my sexy wife. 
[RN : Let's appreciate him for his honesty]

He spoke seriously but you looked away.

Y/n : Am not your wife anymore. I will send the divorce papers better sign them.
Jungkook : I will. But would it change the fact that you are mine?
Y/n : It will.
Jungkook : It won't. I didn't make you mine by signing papers so how would it change it? I made you mine by myself, marking you mine with my body.

He smirked and you again looked away but this time you felt something maybe shyness. 
Y/n : Pervert.
You shook your head in disbelief and started walking again.
Whereas he chuckled and also again followed you from his car.

He has no intention of giving up. 

You stopped seeing him following again.

Y/n : How long are you gonna do this?
Jungkook : Till you come back.
Y/n : I won't.
Jungkook : I am sure you will.
Y/n : I will not.
Jungkook : Then I will bring you myself.

You were serious and he was too. His voice was determined and confident. 

Y/n : Why are you doing this? Do you think if you'll follow me I'll forgive you and come back to you?
Jungkook : I don't want you to forgive me for what I did. I myself can't forgive myself. I want to feel that pain of guilt till I die, I want to suffer from that burden. You said you lost your trust in me, You don't love me. Well, then babygirl we both know that you love me but you don't want to accept it because you are angry. No problem, I am here to convince you. And I am really enjoying it. You look hot when you are angry.

You look at him speechless. He didn't even hesitate to say it. He chuckled at your reaction.

Y/n : You don't have any shame....
Jungkook : I have, that's why I am not kissing you here on the road. You don't know how badly I want to kiss you.

Your cheeks turned red that how casually he was saying all that. You wondered what was n his head. Last, when you left him he was crying but now he is flirting as if nothing happened. You don't know how he changed suddenly. You can't handle him so you turned to go back home.

Jungkook : Babe should I drop you?
You ignored him.
Jungkook : Yah! Don't ignore me. Or I will punish you later......I said don't ignore me.
He pouted and unknowingly a little smile formed on your lips.
Jungkook :  Ah my love...... don't smile like this my heart can't handle it.
You straighten your face.
Y/n : I wasn't smiling.
Jungkook : Lying won't help babygirl. I saw it. I knew I still have the same effect on you.
Y/n : You- I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me alone.
Jungkook : How can I? You are my heartbeat.
Y/n : Stop with these cheezy lines. It doesn't suit you.
Jungkook : So you like when I say dirty instead of cheezy?

He smirked.
Y/n : Wha- I can't with you.

You started walking faster. And soon you were in front of your house.

The guards opened the gates for you. Jungkook was still in his car at a distance, looking at you with a smile. You turned and glanced at him for the last time and he chuckled.

Jungkook : We'll meet again baby. I know you can't resist me.
[RN : He is Jeon Jungkook after all.] 

He shouted from his car and you went inside hurriedly. He also drove off from there.

Once you were inside you finally breathed out. You don't know what got Jungkook suddenly. It's true he is irresistible to you. 

[Time Skip]

With a heavy heart, you signed the papers in front of you. Your heart was holding you back but still, you signed it.
Divorce papers. You looked at it for the last time. You handed the papers to Mr. Min and went to your room.

Suzan : Uncle why are not talking with Y/n about this? All that happened was in the past. And I feel Jungkook has changed. This is only ruining her present.
Mr. Min : I know her she won't listen now as she is angry. Jungkook had given her enough pain and now he should bear with her anger too. These papers don't determine their feelings. I believe Jungkook will convince her.
Suzan : I hope so.

Later Mr. Min sent those papers to Jungkook and within two hours the papers came back signed by Jungkook.

[In your room]

You were lying on your bed but you were feeling restless. You just couldn't sleep. You remembered the things that happened today. The way Jungkook met you in the morning and then you signed the divorce papers.

You were a bit confused. Jungkook said he won't let you go in the morning then why he signed those papers? He even said we'll meet again. He affects you so much, his words his actions everything. You don't know why you were so bothered by Jungkook signing those papers so easily. Did you expect him not to sign? Yes, you did. You expected he would return those papers, but he didn't. 

You kept tossing and turning around as you were not able to sleep. You turned to your left and shut your eyes tightly trying to sleep. The cold air was coming through the window as it was open.
You were feeling the cold wind to relax and forget everything on your mind. Specifically Jungkook. You got the habit of sleeping in his arms stress-free. Even yesterday it was so hard to sleep without him. Still trying to clear your mind you again closed your eyes trying to get consumed by darkness.