[ 00 ]

00
˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚
༻ ─────༺♡༻─────༺

00 ˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚༻ ─────༺♡༻─────༺

༻───── ♡ ♡ ♡ ─────༺

Hoseok's eyes flutter open to a pitch black room. He let's out a relatively frustrated sigh, before turning over to face the bedside table where his phone was located. He doesn't know how or why he woke up. All he knows is that he was in the middle of a really vivid dream when he was abruptly interrupted.

After taking a few moments to rub the remnants of sleep out of his eyes He taps the screen of his phone twice, prompting a bright light to eventually fill his room.

However, it isn't long before it comes to his attention that birds are chirping outside, so he assumes that it must be early in the morning, but when he finally lifts his phone to catch a glimpse of his device's lock screen his assumption is confirmed.

The current date and time glared back at him. 5:32. Mon 26th of April 20XX

"Mother Fuck-" he immediately emits in a frustrated manner, interrupting himself before tossing his phone towards the lower portion of his bed. It lands right down by his feet.

Why was he so upset one might ask? Well you see, he was supposed to wake up at 6, and given that it was currently 5:32 in the morning, that means that he has less than 30 minutes of sleep left. But he knows that now that he is awake, he won't be able to fall asleep again so now he's essentially forced to wake up even though he's still sort of tired.

And it was such a good sleep too, before he was rudely interrupted by whatever the hell decided to cut his peaceful slumber short.

"I can't have anything good in this world I guess." His voice is barely above a whisper, as he gently shoves his comforter towards the bottom of the bed, exposing his boxer clad lower half. He immediately shivers a bit as the fresh air of his bedroom hits his skin. It was so warm last night so he made the genius decision to sleep in just his underwear and a t-shirt, but now he was definitely beginning to regret that decision.

"Bruh why's it so goddamn cold in here." He asks no one in particular, before making his way over to the dresser located in front of his bed. Shortly after, he opens up one of the drawers and grabs a plain athletic t-shirt, closes the drawer and opens up another one below the previous one, before reaching for a pair of athletic shorts. And so, once he had selected the outfit for his daily morning jog today, he then makes his way out of his bedroom and into the restroom to get dressed.

After getting changed into his outfit, Hoseok ventures into the kitchen to prepare a quick snack, more specifically something that would give him enough energy to do more than just walk. However, as he walks into the room, happily humming to himself, he suddenly realizes that he had forgotten to buy the ingredients for his favorite usual morning smoothie.

"Mother Clucker!" he snaps angrily out loud and to himself, "today just isn't my day. Fuck." He then completely enters the kitchen, heads over to the refrigerator and yanks it open, silently praying that there was something good, some sort of leftover that he could consume before his morning run.

But of course-

"Damn it." He says at the sight of a relatively empty refrigerator. There was really nothing good to eat. And nothing that looked nutritious enough to fill him up and energize him enough to survive through his morning workout. So what else could he eat? Well it looks like He had no choice but to cook or prepare something, since he needed to fill his system with something, otherwise he would run the risk of fainting.

So, with an annoyed sigh, he opens the refrigerator door once again and scans the contents of the said appliance, before his gaze lands on a carton of eggs, which he then carefully reaches for before setting it on the counter behind him. He then reaches into the refrigerator one last time to retrieve the plastic container of butter, before shutting the appliances door.

As he turns on the stove and begins the process of preparing a quick, yet simple breakfast Hoseok begins to recall the events of his strange dream. Really, It had been so weird. He was in a dark forest, not dark enough to the point of completely obscuring his vision, but still it was incredibly difficult to see what was in front of him as he practically ran for his life. He didn't really bother to look behind him, to see if anyone or anything was chasing him, but he knew that he had to find a way out of the woods.

But, perhaps the most memorable moment of his dream, was actually what had occurred merely seconds before he had woken up. Right when he reached the exit of the forest there was someone standing in front of him, staring back at him with a relatively blank expression. Hoseok felt as though he had recognized the stranger from somewhere but he didn't know where.

Unfortunately though, before Hoseok could open his mouth to speak, he was rudely ripped from the world of dreams.