[ 02 ]

02
˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚
༻ ─────༺♡༻─────༺

02˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚༻ ─────༺♡༻─────༺

༻───── ♡ ♡ ♡ ─────༺

The journey back to Hoseok's apartment was relatively pleasant, save for the awkward bits of silence that filled the air. Both males didn't say much. Yoongi remained silent almost the entire walk as he lazily followed behind the content taller male who emitted a happy sounding hum to himself as he made his way to his humble abode.

When they arrived at the entrance of Hoseok's home, Yoongi merely observed as the younger male quietly dug his hands into his pockets in search of the item that would allow him to enter the apartment. However, after a few moments of silence and struggling, his hands exited his pockets with no key in sight.

"I seem to have misplaced my keys." Hoseok says in semi annoyed manner. Yoongi can't help but let out a small laugh.

Of course.

Of course he lost his keys. Now what were they going to do? He couldn't just abandon the guy and say "yeah on second thought I don't need the water have a nice day bye." That would be such an asshole move. Plus he really needed some water, he was so parched and in desperate need of something cold and wet going down his throat.

"Oh- wait a second." Hoseok eventually speaks up after another few moments of awkward silence. He then lowers himself down near the ground and lifts up the mat that was located on the floor in front of the door to his apartment, before letting out a small sound of relief.

"Yeah, someone is totally going to steal that one day and rob you when you're not home." Yoongi comments in a slightly concerned tone as Hoseok gets up from the ground and begins the process of unlocking his front door.

"I know, it's probably stupid of me to keep it under there but I always end up forgetting about it." The younger responds.

And finally, after a bit of struggling and Hoseok cursing under his breath the door was open.

Hoseok immediately enters the room, but Yoongi hesitates for a bit. Was this really a good idea after all? Maybe he should just turn around and make a run for it, this guy could be a cold blooded killer.

But the water though.

But he could just stop at the store on his way home to buy a bottle?

But he was So. Damn. Thirsty.

"Are you coming in?" The sound of Hoseok's confusion filled voice suddenly fills Yoongi's ears.

"Yeah sorry I was just spacing out a bit." The older male lies, before making his way through the front door and into what appeared to be an average yet beautifully furnished living room.

"Make yourself at home." Hoseok then gestures with a bright smile towards the couch, secretly hoping that Yoongi would accept his offer and not just stand there awkwardly and idly staring into space. It made him nervous. He was used to inviting people over, mainly his students and they weren't nearly as awkward as this guy so it made him start to wonder if this was even a good idea in the first place.

Thankfully though, the older male does kindly accept the offer and eventually plops himself down onto the plush piece of furniture. However in the back of his mind Yoongi still wondered if he should even be getting this comfortable.

Yeah maybe Hoseok wasn't a murderer, but you never know if he was still just a good looking person with evil intentions.

"I'll go get the water."

"Yes please- thank you."

After finally receiving a bottle of water and opening it, Yoongi thanks Hoseok and begins to gulp down the fresh water and with each gulp, sort of wonders if there's any possibility that this water could have poison in it. But it was too late anyway, because by the time he started to think that, the bottle was more than half empty.

"Damn you were really thirsty." The younger comments in a rather surprised tone. Yoongi just nods his head in response and proceeds to wipe away the remnants of water from his mouth with the cuff of his sleeve.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・

After finishing the water and using the restroom, Yoongi doesn't end up spending that much more time in Hoseok's apartment. They exchanged some brief words and information about each other. Yoongi learned that Hoseok worked in a dance studio. Hoseok learned that Yoongi was interested in pursuing something in music but for now he was just stuck working part time at a nearby convenience store.

Something in Hoseok's mind told him that the guy standing before him probably needed a friend. He almost felt sorry for the guy.

He didn't know why but for some reason in Hoseok's mind, Yoongi looked well, lonely. Even though he had a boyfriend he gave off this impression that sure he liked being alone, but eventually the loneliness would get to him.

So Hoseok asked for his number. To which Yoongi responded with wide eyes and an expression of utter confusion.

Was this guy for real? Did he really just ask for his number? He thought that after today he would never see this guy again, he thought this was a one time thing.

But now, if he did give him his contact information, it would open up the possibility of seeing Hoseok again.

And deep down in Yoongi's heart, deep deep down. He wanted that.

What in the actual hell was wrong with him?