31

I met you for a reason.

Ava Morries POV

"What's the matter? Why do you look so angry?" I asked Brad walking into the room. Celeb immediately sighed when he saw me.

"They didn't call the planners nor did they answer their calls. Now the planners are stuck in the middle of the deserted area." Celeb looked away guiltily as Vincent was calling someone.

"Cool down babe, Vincent is calling them and Celeb must've forgotten about it." I hugged him. Shaking my head at Caleb. Vincent ended the call.

"Brad, don't worry. I have sent the people and they will be handling the rest of the matters." Vincent looked at his phone screen. "The wedding planners will be here by tonight."

Brad gave a curt nod. "Thank you."

Vincent faced Celeb and laughed. "Breathe."

"Are you guys leaving now?" Vincent asked.

"Yes, we will be leaving in ten minutes," I reply looking at the wristwatch.

"Where's Mum and Dad?"

"They are speaking with the baker." We had a small conversation regarding the cake and dessert menu. Brad and I decided to give the wedding cake and dessert order to Aurora. We both knew Aurora and she opened her bakery 'Cake Musings' in our city.

*

I yawned wrapping my arm around Brad's. He kissed my side head as he leaned against me. The drive to the airport was boring, I played with Brad's calloused hands. There was a paparazzi when we reached the airport. They clicked pictures but didn't try to get close because of Brad.

'Is it true that you two are getting married?'

'When is the wedding Mr McCarthy?'

'When is the wedding?'

Brad held my hand as we walked towards the entrance of the airport. We didn't answer any of their questions. We kept ignoring the cameras and their questions. Brad and I decided to have a private wedding in our backyard.

"Do you wanna have something?" Brad asked.

"Hmm, something sweet," I tell him.

"I will get the pastries for you."

"Wait, I will come with you," I say standing up with my phone. Brad takes my other hand in his as we walk towards the cafe. Standing before the display, I look at the pastries, muffins and cupcakes.

"Brad, I want that..." I say pulling on Brad's sleeve and pointing to the cupcakes.

"We will have those cupcakes and one espresso." Brad handed the guy his card. "Take away."

*

After a long flight, we reached Las Vegas. Brad had to go for the training and I hit the sheets immediately. Brad would be returning later in the evening.

I woke up to the voice of Brad speaking on a phone call. Blinking my eyes, I roll around to where he sat. I kiss his back wrapping my arms around. "Yeah, it's fine."

"Hmm." He listened to the call holding on to my hands. He ended the call, putting the phone on the nightstand.

"The kids are helping out. The girls are with Noah."