15

Ava Morris

"Dad, I think I just need a big kind of hall where I can arrange photoshoots." I said, showing the pictures. "Like this, I don't know if we are going to get one, but I want to wait patiently and find the place."

"Then this place looks good to me, it's near to our home, the neighbourhood is good. And they got a good view." He took the iPad from my hands and showed me the pictures he had highlighted.

I go through the pictures and nod my head in agreement. The place he had chosen was also one of the options I had selected. The only problem was that the place was not in good condition, I had to renovate the whole place.

"I have also selected this place, dad. But it's going to be a lot of work," I said.

"I know, but this place is the one. Once we renovate it, it will be a nice place. I see so much future. Trust me this is going to work out well for you." I smiled, going through the pictures of the plot.

"It needs to be renovated. I don't like the furniture and the wall colour needs to be white."

"They will renovate and paint everything if we book our lease."

"Why don't you agree with me? I will buy you a studio." I turned to Vincent. He was sitting near the window holding his notes.

"No, I want to buy my studio in a year or so. I want to work on my own, Vincent. Let me just lease this place and if I cannot make enough money to buy a place. Then you gift me." He shook his head but a smile played on his face.

"Do as you want, Ava, we are proud of you already." Mumma says as she walks in with our fruit juices. I looked for the contact information of the owner, I bought my equipment and other stuff.

I have hired three online bloggers. I asked them if they were willing to work with me in my studio. They were more than happy as they could earn money and also improve their skills. I have met my clients and kept working from home. Thankfully, I'm able to use the basement as my studio for now.

"Your new business cards are here," Vincent stated as he showed me the email.

"Good."

"I can't believe my noisy sister is starting her own business now, how years passed so quickly." He patted my head as he used to do when I was a kid.

"People grow up Vincent, who thought my silent brother would become the world's favourite pop star?" I say and he rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue.

"Fact." I heard my mother say as dad laughed. Vincent decided to finally come home. He came home a week ago and it was a surprise when Valarie decided to return home with her mum. It was definitely a coincidence. If Vincent had known about Valarie returning, he would never have set foot in North Carolina.

We were happy and Ninja couldn't contain his happiness when he saw his owner after five years. Ninja is Vincent's dog. Vincent came face to face with Valarie. I don't know how they felt meeting after seven years. Vincent wasn't in a good mood throughout the evening.

I have met Valarie quite a few times when I was at the uni. She and I went to the same university. I was in the first year when she was in her final semester. Later, she got placement in the job requirement and she moved to other city.

"Are you going to meet the boys?" mum asked Vincent.

"Axel is in Los Angeles. Celeb is on a European tour and Brad is busy with his matches." I concentrated on what he was saying. I don't know Brad have matches.

"Matches? Isn't the session done?" dad asked him.

"Nope, he still had three or four matches, I think. He said he has a couple of series."