26

Ava Morris

"No...No... They are meant for entrance decoration. Please remove them from here." They apologize, removing the flowers as I cross my arms and wait. The kids are running around and everyone around is hurrying to the party. I know I need to calm down, but I cannot seem to calm down when nothing is in place.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going to get ready?" I pointed my finger at the seven-year-old girl as she looked at me with her brown orbs.

"But boys were there and they were changing their clothes." I massaged my head, knowing too well what a mess they would be making if Dad or Celeb weren't present to take care of them.

"Where are the other two?"

"They are playing in the garden." She pointed towards the backdoor. I signed as I searched for my mom. Valerie wasn't feeling good because of morning sickness. Vincent took her to our apartment as it was the only nearest option for her to take a rest.

"Come on, babe." I held her tiny hand in mine as we started walking. I stopped walking when I saw Dad.

"Dad, can you go and check on the boys? I don't know if they are getting ready or not."

"Yes darling, don't be nervous. Celeb is with the younger ones and the big boys are ready." I nodded and continued walking. The girls have to get ready.

The whole place is nothing but a big palace with a vast backyard and a mile-stretching garden. Brad put his mind and soul into it. It took two years for the concentration and everything. Now the mansion is ready to open its doors for us. Brad and I shifted the kids to the house a week ago. Thankfully, we have installed the dorm beds and everything.

The elder boys have their own personal rooms while younger ones have to share the rooms. The girls share one room as they are young. Thankfully, Mum and Dad are staying here to look after the kids. The elder boys took responsibility for the younger ones. The first day when we all sat down at the new dining table, Brad couldn't stop his tears. He excused himself as he didn't want anyone to see him cry. The girls wrapped him around their pinky fingers. It was so adorable watching him interact with the girls as he didn't have any idea of how to baby talk with them without them getting intimidated by his height.

"Girls!" Hearing my voice, both girls who were running around the garden turned their faces.

"Come here, you three need to get ready." They ran towards me with smiles on their faces.

"We are going to wear those princess dresses?" The blue-eyed babe asked with curiosity.

"Yes babe, you three will be wearing those princess dresses."

The girls held my hands as I took them to their rooms on the ground floor. "Be careful, do not touch and pull anything."

"Okay."

"Okay, Ava."

"Okay."

I unlocked the door and opened it wide for them to enter. As soon as we entered, Mum walked in. "I was going to get them." I smiled. "Girls, let's wash up while Ava sets your dresses out." The girls nodded their heads, placing the toys on the bed as they ran towards the washroom.

I walked into the closet and took the big box out where their dresses were stored. Brad personally selected the dresses for the girls. He didn't allow anyone to choose, a smile wrapped on my face knowing how excited he was when we went shopping. I waited for the girls. When they walked out and looked at their dresses, Cute gasps left their tiny mouths looking at me and back at the dress.