Chapter 17 - Jeonlous

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

"  Good morning " Jungkook who was just about to enter in the hospital flinched hearing Taehyung's voice behind him, he truned around and was met with smiling Taehyung " G-Good morning Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook whispered and lower his head... Taehyung chuckled " Why you always look down like I will eat you?" Taehyung joked.

Jungkook looks at him and shakes his head " No, Doctor Taehyung, why are you so early today?" Jungkook asked him, curious " Nothing, just a thing was annoying me a lot " Taehyung said and rubbed his nap " Did you eat your breakfast ?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook shakes his head.

" No, I always eat in hospital Doctor " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung sighed " You are really careless about your health, you need to eat properly " Taehyung softly said to him, Jungkook nodded his head like a puppy " Okay, go and eat this instant " Jungkook instantly ran inside the entrance, Taehyung smiled at little and entered behind him.

He takes a round around the emergency ward and while passing by cafeteria, his eyes feel on Jungkook who was eating his breakfast.

He smiled and walked away to his office, not noticing Yoongi smirking behind him, But his smirk turned to a soft smile, when he saw Jungkook waving at him with his bunny smile, He waved back with his gummy smile

After few hours Jungkook was talking with Namjoon, when he saw Jisoo came and hugged Namjoon, who hesitated and hugged back " Hey Namjoon " She pulled away and smiled at him....Namjoon smiled back " How are you here? " Namjoon asked him " driver dropped me, I wanted to see Taetae's hospital " Jungkook looks at her.

" Good, Jungkook meet Jisoo " Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders " And Jisoo meet my lovely best friend Jungkook " Jungkook smiled at Jisoo slightly who smiled back " Hi " Jisoo said to him softly who nodded with a smile, hearing Jisoo's name, Jungkook remember about her being Taehyung's ex fiance.

Just than Taehyung stood before them with Jin beside him " Jisoo?" Taehyung raised his eye brows looking at her,who smiled seeing Taehyung " Tae! You promised to show me around, look I am here now" Jungkook wasn't like the way how Jisoo was saying Taehyung's name " No sorry Jisoo, I have duty and Jin will show you around " Taehyung said to her.

" And please call me Taehyung, not Tae " Jisoo's smile disappeared, Jungkook was hating himself for smiling " Doctor Jungkook, come on " Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung " Come on, let's show you around " Jin said to them, after looking all around the hospital, they went back to Taehyung's office, seeing him already seated.

Taehyung looks at them " Please sit down " Jisoo frowns at him being formal, but she sat down anyways " Taehyung you build this hospital really nice, I loved it, I should say I am really impressed " Jisoo said, Namjoon smiled slightly, feeling proud to be Taehyung's brother, he remember one of the reason Jisoo told Taehyung before breaking their Marrige was.