Epilogue

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

6 years, it's been 6 years since Jungkook and Taehyung got married.... Jungkook couldn't be more happier living his life with Taehyung...their son Bora is now almost 5 years old....Namjoon and Jin are also happily married taking care of Mia together...Chang wook....he also got married to a girl named Amy.

Jaehyun and Yuna are also happy together living in their home with this 2 months old daughter Ova...Suzy and Bogum....nothing changed between them....always arguing like old couples...Soobin is now in college living in Busan...With Shine and his mother...Han Kun was hang last years...karma hit him hard.

The only person who was still suffering are Jisoo and Ara...Jisoo tried to get back to her ex husband but he knew Jisoo can never change the girl who wasn't honest with her own sister can never be honest with him...about Ara...her situation was worse than Jisoo....the daddy princess was now living in streets turned into a begger.

" Papa!" Bora was holding Suzy's phone in his small hands...the phone was on speaker, Bora in Suzy's lap talking with his father Taehyung " Yes Papa's angel?" Taehyung asked... who was in his office checking some report files while Holding the phone with his left hand " you promised you will come home early today " Taehyung chuckled.

Bora pouts...Bogum who was sitting in front of him cooed at the little adorable boy " That's why I say you are just like your Appa " Taehyung said smiling indicating to Jungkook " Come early " Taehyung talked to his son for sometime and stood up to look around the hospital to see if everything who going according to rules.

Unfortunately, Hitler Kim was back....but not that cruel like before...he never really yelled at someone because he remember how his husband scolded him at home when he yelled at a nurse for doing make up at working hours " You made her cry! Okay she broke a rule! But her feeling got hurt when you yelled at her " Taehyung clearly remember Jungkook's words.

Somehow Taehyung sees the same Jungkook everyday he met years ago... Jungkook's bambi eyes, those who used to stare at him, They still shows his innocences...The boy still think shit others and make them happy...the only difference now is Now Jungkook is also happy...before he was broke, scared of world  and alone.

Now, Taehyung healed him, he is really to face the world with bravery, He is not alone anymore... Taehyung is with him his family is there for him...and Taehyung knows, Jungkook his husband is the bravest man in the world but still a little sensitive....when you snatch his favorite banana milk and yell at him.

Taehyung stopped seeing Jungkook giggling talking with Jin, who was once again flirting with him jokingly.... Taehyung smiled....He remember when he felt jealous for the first time.....Jin and Jungkook in cafeteria and Jin Flirting with him giving him a rose...but now he knows Jungkook is his and Jin his....brother in law.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung was playing with Bora who was giggling... Jungkook smiled and made his way to kitchen...Bogum and Suzy was in living room along with Namjoon while Jin was still in hospital for his night duty.

Bogum and Suzy was in living room along with Namjoon while Jin was still in hospital for his night duty