Chapter 22 - The Truth

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" are you okay now?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who nodded his head, Taehyung hand him banana milk " Drink this first before leaving for your duty, Jungkook thanked Taehyung who smiled at him " Taehyung there is an emergency " Taehyung heard Yoongi, He rushed meeting Yoongi, he saw a young boy bleeding heavily.

" what happened to him?" Taehyung asked him " Accident, He is underage for driving a car " Yoongi explained " Okay take him to operation room, I will be there after meeting his family " Taehyung said and walked out " Excuse me " Taehyung called, the person turned around making Taehyung angry and shocked.

Min Suk, one of the person who raped Rose and killed her...Min Suk stood there shocked, Without saying anything, Taehyung walked away towards his room, He sat on the chair, without knowing sobs leaves his mouth.... Jungkook who was passing by Taehyung office, He heard sobs... Without thinking much.

Jungkook opened the door and walked inside, Seeing Taehyung sobbing " Doctor Taehyung" Jungkook kneeled before him and cupped Taehyung face looking at him concerned, who looks up at him, but his glassy eyes " H-He " Taehyung explained him everything, Jungkook wipes Taehyung's tears with his thumb " What will you do?" Jungkook asked him.

How can he same Min Suk's family member when Min Suk ruined his while family, Taehyung looks at Jungkook " I have to save him, I took oath before becoming a doctor Jungkook, I will treat him as doctor Taehyung not Kim Taehyung " Taehyung said and stood up " Just wish that I don't break durning this operation.

Jungkook nodded his head " I need your wishes Jungkook " Taehyung said and walked out, Taehyung entered into the operation room, Min Suk tries to talk to him, but Taehyung ignored him.... Jungkook was continusally thinking about Taehyung, He knows he chosed a very good person to love.

Even Taehyung was hurt, he still chosed to operate that person's family member, who killed Rose, not only killed but raped her..... Jungkook know what Taehyung must be feeling, after an hour Taehyung came out, he said nothing to Min Suk and walked away to staff room...Yoongi came out and stood before Min Suk.

" He is save, Doctor Kim Taehyung saved him " Yoongi said to him and walked away, Jungkook entered into staff room, seeing Taehyung washing his hands, there was no one there except them.... Taehyung wipes his hands with a towel and turned around, he looks at Jungkook and couldn't control his tears.

Jungkook stood before you, Taehyung pulled him into a hug, resting his head on his shoulder, crying silently.... Jungkook softly pats his back, He knows Taehyung isn't feeling good, Namjoon who was about to enter into staff room stopped seeing the scene in front of him, this is the first after Rose's dead Taehyung opening up his feelings to someone.

After two days, Taehyung was usually silent, he wasn't even scolding everyone around the hospital, everyone was missing his scolding and many times purposely made mistakes, but still he was way to silent " TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Namjoon rushed inside Taehyung's room.

Jungkook was laying on bed when Jin shared a link with  him, He opened the link seeing the video of Min Suk giving an interview to reporters.

" Kim Rose, Daughter in law of Kim Bogum and wife of Kim Namjoon was innocent, The accuses on her was wrong, She was not characterless or a slut, She was raped and the video was made by.....me, We drugged her and than all of this, we killed her "

Jungkook lower his head, at least now Rose people will be ashamed for calling Rose names, Jungkook was still worried about Taehyung, what must he be thinking right out.