Chapter 44 - Sunshine of Kim Family

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung got home seeing Jungkook asleep on bed...sitting in a very uncomfortable position... Taehyung takes off his coat and made his way to his preggo husband....He laid him carefully and covered him with duvet " I should get changed first " He mumbled and went to change.. usually Jungkook is always waiting for Taehyung.

Preparing every single thing, but now days he really get tried without even doing anything.... Taehyung came back and stared at Jungkook's sleeping figure for sometime " Is it okay to call her this late? Jungkook is also sleeping " Taehyung glance back at Jungkook's finger...who was snoring softly.

Taehyung slowly made his way to balcony and dialled Yuna's number " Hello-" He heard Jaehyun's voice but decided to tease him a little " Yuna baby~ what happened to your voice? Did you caught a cold or something " Taehyung hold back his laugh when...

Taehyung slowly made his way to balcony and dialled Yuna's number " Hello-" He heard Jaehyun's voice but decided to tease him a little " Yuna baby~ what happened to your voice? Did you caught a cold or something " Taehyung hold back his laugh when he heard something breaking on the other line.

" Who the hell are you! How dare you called my wife baby!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, mentally kicking Jaehyun on his butt " Brother in law you are an idiot...can't you see the caller id " Jaehyun sighed deeply on the other line " Taehyung, it's almost 1 am " Taehyung rolled his eyes " Give the phone to Yuna " after few minutes.. Taehyung heard Yuna's voice.

" hello Tae?" Taehyung cleared his throat " Yuna, is it okay if I message Jungkook's legs? His arms and head? It won't effect him right?" Yuna shakes her head " Tae, you are also a doctor... remember? And it's okay " Yuna said to him who caresses his nap even there was no one to see " I am just insecure okay " After sometime he hangs up the phone.

He went inside the room and carefully sat beside Jungkook...seeing him in deep sleep...He carefully message his leg...which made Jungkook shift a little...in pregnancy... It was difficult for Jungkook to fall asleep but when he finally sleeps...it's difficult to wake him up again.

After sometime.... Taehyung lay besides Jungkook and pulled him closer....who unconsiously warp his arms around Taehyung's waist, resting his head on his chest.... Taehyung's lips curved into a smile....He pats Jungkook's head softly and fall asleep.

Finally after 1 month, Jungkook gave birth to a beautiful baby boy....everyone was so happy especially Taehyung...he couldn't stop crying...and after Taehyung it was Jaehyun....But Jungkook was unconsious for almost 24 hours....he was weak " He looks so beautiful " Jungkook heard when he opened his eyes.

He looks around seeing everyone present in the room, He heard Taehyung and Jaehyun arguing about holding the baby " Baby you are wake " Suzy said noticing Jungkook who was blinking his eyes trying to adjust into the bright light.... Taehyung smiled and turned around....Suzy helped him sitting on bed.

Taehyung was holding their baby in his arms " You both take your time " Suzy said and along with her everyone walked out of the room, gently closed the door behind them... Taehyung sat beside Jungkook who couldn't help but cry seeing the soft thing in Taehyung's arms...their child.

Taehyung noticed the loving stares Jungkook was giving to their son " Do you want to hold him " Taehyung asked him in a soft tone, knowing the younger must be sensitive... Jungkook instantly nodded his head.... Taehyung carefully lay their son Jungkook's arms...holding him a sudden wave of happiness rushed inside Jungkook's body.

" He so beautiful " Jungkook mumbled and bites his lower lip... admiring every feature of their son...his beautiful soft skin...his pretty eyes...mole on his nose and under his pink lips.... Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and soon tears fall on his cheeks " He is our son "

Taehyung smiled at him  and nodded his head wipping his tears with his thumb " He is so soft " Jungkook whispered out his voice coming out weak because he was overwhelmed and scared at the thought of hurting the soft baby in his arms...He looks up seeing Taehyung smiling at them, his eyes filled with adoration.

Jungkook smiled at him though tears...who leaned towards him and place a long kiss on his temple making the other close his eyes feeling the happiness once again " What will be his name?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who looks down at their son " Kim Bora...it means purple " Taehyung said to him.

Weeks rolled faster than expected...at first it was difficult for Taehyung and Jungkook to handle Bora but now they were perfect parents...first few weeks Jungkook was 24/7 with Bora but than he decided to return back to his job again " He looks so cute....He really likes his plushie " Jungkook said and giggled... Taehyung also chuckled looking at Bora.

" Boys! Come on breakfast is ready " Jungkook softly picked up their sleeping son and made their way to the dining table " He is still sleeping Kookie " Suzy said when her eyes fall on her grandson

" Boys! Come on breakfast is ready " Jungkook softly picked up their sleeping son and made their way to the dining table " He is still sleeping Kookie " Suzy said when her eyes fall on her grandson...Bogum was reading his newspaper as usual and Namjoon he was already eating his breakfast...not caring about anything around him.

After breakfast and their family time.... Jungkook and Taehyung made their way inside their room " I don't want to leave Bora alone " Jungkook pouts, he was brushing his hair which made Taehyung smile at his cuteness " it's okay, Eomma and Appa are here he is not alone " Jungkook pouts and made his way to Taehyung.

Grabbing tie from his hand " But still " He whispered and tie the tie (???) Around Taehyung's neck while Taehyung rested his hands on Jungkook's waist " Today I want to take you somewhere " Jungkook looks at him " Where ?" Jungkook asked him but I'm response Taehyung peck his lips " You will see.

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head...they made their way out of their room " okay Mom Dad we are leaving " Taehyung said to Suzy and Bogum who were playing with Bora " okay take care " Suzy said...Namjoon already left with Mia... Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and made their way towards the car.

________________________
Chapter 44

Next is last

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰