Chapter 26 - Jungkookie Uncle

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung entered into Jungkook room, seeing him asleep...It was 12 at night, Taehyung smiled and checked Jungkook's report file, He heard whimpers, looking up He saw Jungkook shaking, sweat forming on his head, and whimpers leaving his mouth... Taehyung rushed to him " Koo " He shakes him slightly.

Jungkook opened his eyes tear following from his doe eyes, a sob escaped from his mouth " H-Hey hey it's okay " Taehyung pulled him into a hug, Jungkook warpped his arm around Taehyung, pulling him closer crying in his embrace, Taehyung rubbed Jungkook back, he can imagine now why Jungkook never sleeps.

He just want to confirm it from Jungkook, after sometimes Jungkook's sobs died down only few hiccuping was heard.... Taehyung moved his fingers in Jungkook's hair, Who felt relief.... Taehyung pulled away and wipes Jungkook's tears, He grabbed a glass of water and made Jungkook drink a few sips.

He placed the glass of water on the rollover table " Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded his head, He should be used to it by now...but He can't, It hurts so bad, Taehyung rubbed his thumb over Jungkook's bone cheek " Don't worry I am here with you " He said and peck his forehead...Who holds Taehyung's hand, intertwined their fingers.

After few minutes of comfortable silence Taehyung finally decided to ask him " You don't sleep because you get nightmares right?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook looks at him, once again eyes filling with tears...He sniffs and nodded his head, Taehyung himself felt like crying seeing Jungkook's red red and tears continusally falling.

" S-since when " Jungkook's grip tighten on Taehyung's hand, he promised Taehyung He would never lie to him, and now he has to tell him everything " A-after Eomma died...B-but that time I used to get a little sleep....but after K-kevin tried to " Jungkook couldn't complete and broke into tears.

Taehyung instantly laid beside Jungkook and without hurting his arm, he pulled him closer, wrapping his body around him like a blanket.... Jungkook hides his face in Taehyung's neck, silently sobbing " It's okay, I am here...nobody is going to hurt you " Taehyung whispered sweet words calming him down.

After sometime, Taehyung heard soft snores near his neck, The guild he had now increase 100 times more.... The giggling Jungkook he sees always finds happiness in small things, Now he promised himself once again to never hurt him, nor let someone hurt him.

••• Next Day •••

" I told you to don't drink banana milk without eating something first " Jungkook pouts hearing Taehyung, holding his aching stomach " But it's banana milk " Jungkook mumbles " Food is here " Hoseok entered into the room, holding tray of food for Jungkook, who blinked his eyes " No~ I don't want to eat that " Jungkook whined.

But he pouts when Taehyung glared at him " that's healthy food, and someone told me he likes every food, see yourself...you look so weak " Jungkook sighed, Taehyung's usual dialogue, Hoseok hand Taehyung food and walked out " Come on, open your mouth " Taehyung said, feeding him rich....who eats silently, pouting.

When Taehyung Finished feeding Jungkook, They heard a knock on the door, and after Namjoon's head peeking inside " Come in Hyung " Jungkook excitedly said and tried to sit properly but hurts his arm, whimpering " Ahh " Taehyung looks at him " Be careful, wait " Taehyung helped him.

Namjoon smiled and entered into the room, Mia behind him with a big bouquet of flowers in her hand " Kookie Oppa " Mia run to him and with help of Taehyung, peck Jungkook on his cheeks, Jungkook giggled and ruffles her hair " Mia baby, from now on you have to call Jungkook uncle not Oppa " Namjoon said in a teasing tone.

Taehyung smirked while Jungkook was confused just like Mia " Why uncle? And not Oppa?" Mia asked him tilting her head along with Jungkook, Taehyung mentally cooed at Jungkook adorable behaviour " Because You can Taehyungie your uncle and when Kookie will marry Taehyung he will be your uncle too " Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook lower his head blushing.

Namjoon brusted into laughter " Okay we will leave, just wanted to see you before leaving " Namjoon said to Jungkook, who frowns " Leaving? Where ? " Jungkook asked him, who smiled " Soobin's hearing, Taehyung wanted to stay with you, that's why I am going with Appa " Namjoon explained, now Jungkook remember.

" How is Soobin? It's been 2 days I haven't seen him " Jungkook asked Taehyung  " He is okay, don't worry " Taehyung said holding his hand " Okay love birds see you later " Namjoon turned to exist the door but he mumbled with the door, Taehyung laughed silently while Jungkook looks at him worried " You okay hyung ".

Namjoon smiled nervously and exist the room, Just than he bumped with Jin, he avoided eye contact and walked away, leaving Jin sighing " Guess That was too early " Jin mumbled to himself " Where is Hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, playing with his fingers, who was writing something with other hand, letting Jungkook do whatever he wants.

" which Hyung?" Taehyung asked, eyes glued to the book " Jaehyun Hyung, haven't seen him for hours " Taehyung stopped writing and looks at him " I want to ask you something " Jungkook stopped when he heard Taehyung's serious voice, He Nervously nodded his head, indicating Taehyung to continue.

" Aren't you angry at Jaehyun?" Jungkook pouts and shakes his head " No, I am not " Jungkook mumbled, once again playing with Taehyung's fingers " So you don't hate him? " Taehyung once again questioned him, He wants to know, how can Jungkook forgive Jaehyun this easily after what he had done to him " I don't hate him, I was just disappointed "

Jungkook looks at Taehyung " I forgave him because I know what he did was a mistake, He never hurted me physically, But Jennie Nonna did " Taehyung scoffed when Jungkook called Jennie with respect " My Hyung may kicked me out  but he is the same person who used to play with me when I was younger and save me from Appa and get beaten up in return

He realized his mistake that's enough for me " Jungkook said and smiled, Taehyung lower his head " Jungkook, I don't know if you remember for not but the day Kevin tried to rape you I-" Jungkook stopped him " You saved me from him " Jungkook said lowering his head, Taehyung looks at him surprised " and after what I called you....you still love me?"

Taehyung asked him in disbelief " Of course Hyung, You thought what society said...They called me a slut and whore and fag....and you thought maybe I really am " Jungkook said his voice cracking a little, Taehyung shakes his head " No you are not " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook looks at him and smiled.

" I know Hyung, That was past and I don't blame you....I love you for being you " Jungkook giggled saying the same words Taehyung said to him, making Taehyung laugh too " But Jungkook, know that you are pure.....ignore this society, You are not the words they named you " Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

Taehyung lower his head, tighten his grip on Jungkook's hand " Just never do that, I can't lose you " Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook hugged Taehyung, who warpped his arms around Jungkook's waist sighing in relief.... Finally feeling happy apologizing to Jungkook, Nobody can come between them anymore.

_______________________
Chapter 26

26 chapters, wow

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰