Bianca x Sasha

Haven't updated in a while so Let's go with Bianca Belair x Sasha Banks request by Kakapotin

><

Ever since Wrestlemania, Bianca Belair has been Unstoppable with Beating Sasha banks for the Smackdown Women's Championship.

Of Course everyone knows about Sasha's wrestlemania losing Streak so Bianca knew off the bat That she had a chance in becoming the new Champion.

Sasha on the other hand Though it was Unfair that Her losing Wrestlemania streak continued and Didn't even want to show her face around the Roster.

But unfortunately That's how the Job worked and Sasha couldn't say anything or Complain so she kept walking to herself around the backstage area until she bumped into the Current Champion Bianca.

Bianca smirked at Sasha who didn't want to say anything and tried walking away only for Bianca to grip her wrist pulling her back to say "Sasha girl, If It wasn't for you This wouldn't be possible! If it wasn't for you My dream of being Champion would have never happened!"

Sasha let out a Small smile and Replied "Well Bianca I'm glad you got to achieve your dream of being Champion and I hope you have an Excellent Title reign."

She was able to get away from Bianca heading back to her Locker room shutting the door behind her falling back against the door, Head falling to her Knees.

><

Hours after Smackdown went off the Air, Sasha didn't realize it was Late Forgetting she turned her phone off, Grabbing the few things she brought and Walked out of the Locker room.

Right when she was about to walk out of the Front door she heard her name being called turning around to See Bianca running towards her.

Bianca caught up to her saying "Sasha! Thank goodness I caught you! Could I get a Ride with you? Montez already left without me."

As much as Sasha didn't want to She sighed and said "Sure thing Bianca I'm ready whenever you are."

Bianca could see that Sasha wasn't herself but didn't say anything as They went into the Parking lot and left in Silence.

The Car ride was Silence But once getting to the Hotel and into the Elevator, Bianca couldn't handle it anymore pinning Sasha against the wall Kissing her with Force.

Sasha was in Shock not expecting this from Bianca who Didn't resist on letting this go which was very Unexpected from the Current Champion.

Even when the Elevator Doors opened, Bianca didn't Attempt to let go Picking up Sasha walking until she found her room, locking the door behind her Throwing Sasha to the Ground.

Bianca wiped her mouth as she said "Now that I have your Attention, Its time I show you why You will never be the the E S T of WWE!"

She pulled her up by her Hair pining her Wrists to the Wall Kissing he again but with less force that last time slipping her Hand underneath her Shirt.

Bianca released her wrists keeping her hands above her head pulling off her shirt and Shorts along with her Bra & Underwear leaving Sasha breathtaking.

Pulling her away from the wall Pushing her onto the bed, Bianca Strips her own clothes crawling towards sasha straddling her Face.

She loved the feeling of her Tongue working her magic on her Pussy moaning loudly as she Gripped her hair tightly.

Sasha continued to run her Tongue across her lips then slipping it inside Bianca who Had to hold onto the Headboard keeping her Still.

As she continued, Sasha rested her hands underneath her thighs feeling the warmth of her Skin pulling away so she could leave Little marks on her Inner Thighs.

Bianca laid on her back as Sasha got into position, She slipped a finger inside filling Bianca tense up a minute then relax to her Soft touch.

Adding another finger inside, Bianca moaned her Name arching her back as She came Her vision seeing Stars before Collapsing Behind her.

Sasha cuddled up beside her Hand going around her Hip as they kissed slowly & Bianca rested a hand on Sasha's thigh who smacked it away saying "Don't worry about Me, tonight was all about you Bianca I'll be okay."

Bianca smiled pulling her back in for a kiss then went off to clean up Before bed.

It leaving Sasha to wonder if she did the right thing.

><

There you go Its Bianca Belair x Sasha banks Requested by Kakapotin

I'll try to Post more I know I haven't and I do apologize for not posting lately!

Much love to you all! ❤