Deonna x Britt

Britt Baker x Deonna Purrazzo

Takes place after Impacts Rebellion.

><

Being double champion had her hands packed to the max.

Now here she was losing that same title to Taya Valkyrie & It pissed Purrazzo off that she had to lose it to someone like Valkyrie.

Oh well that was over with & Deonna desperately needed a shower and possibly a good fuck from her girlfriend Britt Baker.

Of course Britt was more than happy to obey her requests tho that shower came first once they returned to the Hotel.

After getting settled in, Britt had Deonna pinned against the door into a passionate kiss, touching her all over.

Britt pulled away taking Deonna with her towards the bathroom and with their clothes off & water on step the shower.

Purrazzo leaned her head back feeling the water flow and Baker watched before pulling her in for a Makeout session.

They continued like this till oxygen became an issue so they pulled away & Britt went to soap/shampoo the Former Impact Womens champion

After that, Deonna kissed at her neck trailing along her body then pulled apart her legs licking at her drenched Pussy.

Britt's hand immediately flew to her hair as she continued lapping at her clit who moaned loudly feeling a gasp escape her mouth.

Purrazzo kept going till Britt's thighs were shaking and soon she came feeling herself give in to Deonna and could relax right after.

The water was getting cold so they stepped out, Dried off then She laid down so Baker could have a turn getting to the end of the bed.

Deonna wrapped her legs around Britt's head so She could get going already & Baker was more than happy to satisfy that need.

By the first couple licks & Deonna was already wanting to cum, as Britt worked her skilled mouth hitting the right spots to make her Squirm to touch.

Purrazzo threw her head back with a moan, Tweaking at her nipples then felt a finger slip inside as her mouth moved in awe.

A second finger went inside & before she knew it Deonna was cumming on her fingers and Tongue but Britt wasn't done there & kept Fingering her through the High.

Her body was protesting due to the previous match for that same night but Deonna pushed thro and tightened the hold she had with her legs around her head.

Adding more pressure & Purrazzo was cumming again now her body running with Overstimulation and that's when Britt decided to call it quits letting Deonna suck on her fingers.

Afted cleaning up once in bed Britt whispered in her ear "Forever my Champ bestie."

Before sleep caught up to her, Purrazzo felt a smile on her face cuddling up to Baker before sleep occurred.

She was happy
Regardless of champion or not

><

There you go
Britt Baker x Deonna Purrazzo Requested by SectAEW
Enjoy & Be on the lookout for whenever I post 🖤