AJ Lee x Saraya

Hi friends! So a few has asked for AJ Lee x Saraya so here you go.

Takes place: June 30, 2014 When AJ Lee wins back the Divas Championship.

><

Saraya fka Paige went from small town NXT to winning the Divas Championship on the main roster to the next. Sure she had the NXT Womens championship with worthy opponents but this was so much better. This wasn't a dream come true. No. It was like being on top of the wrestling world and everyone else.

That is until Miss Black widow in AJ Lee made her return with hips swaying down the ramp. The skipping part made her ass jiggle in movement which Saraya couldn't help but stare at the entire time. AJ of course preppy as ever with her annoying like voice made a comeback unfortunately and took the title away.

Now here Saraya was in a bad mood in her locker room wanting to punch everyone she saw, including AJ. She screamed and punched a nearby locker and a door opened revealing the new champ with a now concerned look on her face. When Lee asked if she was ok, her honest reaction was to strangle her until her head popped but she remained biased.

A breath or 4 was took before she talked with AJ who shut the door behind her. AJ brought her in for a hug even though Saraya herself didn't enjoy hugs she accepted it this time. When Saraya pulled away before she could say anything, a pair of lips were pressed against hers.

Ngl she wasn't against the contact especially from AJ who wrapped her arms around Saraya's neck. She could easily strangle the other girl and quickly make an escape if she wanted to. But Saraya gave in despite the stubbornness walking backwards till AJ was pinned to a wall.

AJ didn't have the championship with her which was a good thing cause Saraya couldn't stand to look at it now. Lee pushed her back and onto the floor who almost took the current champ with her if it wasn't for balance. Once both their clothes were off, AJ was the first to part the former champ's legs and get right to work earning a few moans from Saraya.

Saraya was near the end and so was AJ and once the former champ got a turn, game over. Saraya couldn't focus & soon her and Lee came together with a blurry vision in both women. Once things were calm and relaxed, AJ checked on Saraya who wasn't afraid this time to tell her she was ok who said the same.

They may have been rivals, but this feud in Saraya's words: was far from over. For now.

><

There you go all!
Another story finished in the books.

Just know, I have another story in the making :)

Take care & stay safe 🤍