Toni x Jamie

A few people have suggested Toni Storm x Jamie Hayter so here it is..

Takes place after Full Gear 2022

><
Jamie Hayter & Toni storm use to be the best of friends, went shopping together, went to wrestling training together etc. Now here they were standing face to face in AEW together going after the AEW Womens championship. It's crazy how they came to the same company separately yet everything changed when Toni turned her back on Britt which made Jamie turn her back in Toni.

The two of them would've been an unstoppable tag team with nothing to lose. Toni knew Jamie's moveset & mind games like the back of her hand Hayter was able to take everything Storm had & just like that she lost her championship to her former best friend. She wasn't mad or sad, just concerned that her title reign was going so good then Hayter had to stick her nose were it didn't belong and now here Toni was without her title.

Storm's body ached from Hayter's vicious beat down earlier that night. All she wanted to do was go back to her hotel room to have a bath & to possibly drink herself till she was tired to forget this even happened. Things were going well till she got back to her room and there was the current women's champ fka Jamie Hayter her former best friend laying there naked.

Toni rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating or if her mind was playing tricks. It was real, Jamie was there, Toni didn't know how to react and if she said anything she'd be a stuttering mess. Hayter made her move by getting to her feet and moving towards the suite bathroom. Champs advantage Toni had a suite which now she was glad for and followed the current champ to the bathroom who was drawing a bath.

By the time Hayter was done, she got in first then Storm sat between her legs. Jamie massaged at the former champ's shoulders who leaned her head forward to take advantage of the massage. She placed a kiss on Toni's neck and her hands went low cupping her waist while Storm relaxed into her touch.

While Toni was distracted, Jamie took the chance and snaked her hand between the others legs and rubbed at her pussy. Storm was fully aware of what was going on and moaned leaning her head back against the current camp's shoulder. Hayter leaned down kissing at the other woman's neck leaving a trail of kisses behind.

As the passionate moment continued, Jamie increased her pace she had and a moan escaped from Toni who sounded like she was trying to protest but her body said otherwise. Before Storm could say anything, a gasp left her speechless as she threw her head back moaning the other girls name and came. Jamie helped her through it and soon enough Toni turned around to give a kiss in return of the exchange.

Toni went to return the favor to the current champ who pulled away from Storm. The two got out and dried off before the former champ was able to give back to the current champ who didn't say no or refuse the action.

In the end of the day, Even if Jamie was the new champion. Toni knew a rematch was in order but for now she focused on the girl that laid beside her with not a worry in the world.

><

That's it, this story was pretty interesting since they were friends and even had a feud happen.

Enjoy the story! <3