Charlotte x Jade

Charlotte Flair x Jade Cargill
Requested:DWolf161

><

The forbidden door nobody dares to cross in wrestling finally gets crossed when Charlotte Flair & Jade Cargill meet outside of their prospective companies.

Cargill was undefeated in AEW while Flair on the other hand was the Queen of WWE, sure She's done some information on Jade but it didn't impress her.

Meanwhile Jade, continued to stare a hole through Charlotte as if looks could kill but the Queen had one step ahead of her & started talking smack.

Soon both were ranting & talking trash about the others company then Charlotte pushed Jade against the wall of the hotel room she was staying at, that's when things got real.

Cargill was quick & Pulled flair with her & lips were connected soon after, clothing was being pulled off and thrown across the room.

Jade was the first one naked & Charlotte followed afterwards.

Both women said nothing, eyes were moving back n forth till Flair pulled her in for another passionate kiss moving her hands anywhere she could.

Charlotte led her to the bed pushing her gently then slowly kissing up Jade's body with every kiss leaving a gasp escape from Cargill.

When Charlotte got between her legs, Jade spread her legs hoping for Flair to give her the attention she's been aching since the beginning.

There was a brief moment before Charlotte took her right there, Licking through her wet pussy with an experienced tongue Jade couldn't handle.

She grasped her blonde hair, running her fingers to the roots and pulling just to get a moan from the queen who continued her pleasure.

Before Cargill could react fast enough, Charlotte pulled away wiping her mouth & moved to Jade's face.

Jade was more than happy to continue on what the Queen started, running her tongue all over her clit & lapping at her folds.

Charlotte grasped her breasts grinding into Jade as much as she could trying to get whatever pleasure she could from Cargill.

She leaned backed going back for Jade's pussy who moaned again Charlotte who continued making the queen feel good.

She didn't have time to react to what was happening before Jade came on her fingers with a moan escaping her lips.

Flair helped her till she was exhausted from her high tho kept going for Charlotte's sake.

Not too long after Jade calmed down, Flair wasn't far behind & collapsed once her high was released.

Both women were still at the top of their own current companies.. but end of the day they were on cloud 9

><

As always heres another story complete
Enjoy & stay safe
>3