Chapter 1

In a different world, there are three students in black uniform chatting at the sideway. They are none other than Yuuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki.

They were on their way to their school, Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High Technical. There, they learn everything there is to know about Curses and being a Sorcerer.

"And then I said to him, "Shouldn't you just your shikigami to make your homework?"" Yuuji said to Nobara. "Seriously? C'mon, Fushiguro. You can just your Curse technique to make your homework done!" said Nobara to Megumi. "Shut up. I don't want to misuse it for any inconveniences."

Just then, a dirt hole starts to blow out some wind. Yuuji, Megumi and Nobara are getting ready for their fighting stance. All of a sudden, a blue haired girl in a blue school uniform got blowned out from the hole and ended up landing on Yuuji, making him fall.

"Ow! That hurts.....wait! Are you okay?" The pink haired boy ask. "Ughhh.....I'm fine," the girl replied and get up from the ground. "Just who are you and where did you came from?" Nobara questions her. "My name is Rei Ayanami and I came from Tokyo-3," Rei answered back at her.

"Tokyo-3? What's that?" Megumi asks. "It's a place located at Hakone," said Rei. "By the way, where exactly am I?" Rei questions. "We're in Tokyo and we were on our way to our school," Yuuji answers. "Wait, so The Second Impact never occured?" Rei asking again. "Second Impact? What even is that?" Nobara asks back. "From what I know, Second Impact happened when the Katsuragi expedition tries to combine the human DNA with the first Angel called Adam. It was a horrible idea, and the Second Impact happened, causing almost billions of lives to a near extinction," Rei explains very longly.

The trio when silent for a moment before forming a circle so that could not hear what they say. "Say, Kugisaki. What can we do with that girl?" Yuuji asking her. "Isn't it obvious? We should bring her to Gojo-sensei and talk to him about this," Megumi replied instead."Right! I forgot about that! Gojo-sensei will surely know how to handle this!" said Yuuji.

Meanwhile, Rei were just staring at them, wondering what they are talking about. After that, the trio breaks the circle and look at her. "Ayanami Rei, we are going to take you to our school for you to meet our teacher. He will surely know how to get you back home," said Megumi. "Okay," Rei shortly replied. 'That girl just agreeds without any objections!' thought Yuuji.

The trio along with Rei then starts to walk on their way to Jujutsu High Tech.

———————————————————

At Jujutsu High Tech, a tall white haired guy whose eyes are covered is standing at the school entrace, waiting for his students. He is known as Satoru Gojo, one of the most strongest sorcerors in the world.

He saw his students and Rei had just arrived. 'Why did they brought that strange looking girl along with them?' Gojo thought. "Good morning, Sensei! We had brought someone along with us!" Yuuji greets him. "Good morning, guys! Well, I can see that! Who is this young lady that you brought?" Gojo greeted back and ask them.

"Her name is Rei Ayanami, and she came from a hole at the middle of the sideway. She said that she is from a different city called Tokyo-3, which is very different from our Tokyo. Can you somehow help her to get back home, Sensei?" Megumi explains on how they found Rei and her description of her world. Gojo then takes a closer look on Rei, who remain unflinched by him. "Hmmmm, it seems like we should head back to the place where you find the hole, so that we know how to send Rei-chan back to Tokyo-3,"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's head back to it right now!" Nobara said as she started running back while holding Rei's hand. The males followed her and Rei.

At the sideway, Gojo observe the dirt hole very carefully. Yuuji, Megumi, Nobara and Rei went quiet, as they do not want to bother the teacher. A few minutes later, Gojo starts to announced something, "Well, it seems that the reason you were sucked in the hole is because of your Curse energy," "My Curse energy?" "Yes. In this world, we always revolve with Curses around us."

Gojo then explains the aspects of Curse and Jujutsu Sorcerers. Rei listens to him, taking notes in her head. Just as he finished, he then asking Rei a question. "So, what do you say Rei? Do you want to join Jujutsu High Tech to get back home? You couldn't just survived all by yourself."

Rei thinks deeply. 'I have to join them, so that I could feel Ikari-kun's kindness one more time.' After awhile, Rei said "Alright, I'll join," Gojo smiled at her, along with his students with the exception of Megumi.

"Welcome to Jujutsu High Tech, Ayanami Rei!"