Chapter 2

Gojo, Rei, Yuuji, Megumi and Nobara then went back to Jujutsu High Tech so that Rei can joined Gojo and others on how to control her Curse.

"Wait here, guys. I'll be talking to the principal about Rei," Gojo ordered them just as he walked in the principal's office. The four of them went silent, that is until Nobara starts to open her mouth. "Say Rei-chan, how old are you?" "14."

"EEHHHHHH??!!!!? 14!!!!????!!!," She and Yuuji screamed in disbelief. Both of them, including Megumi had thought that Rei was 12 years old due to her short stature. They could not believe of how incredibly short she is.

"You look really cute, Rei-chan!" Nobara blushes and proceed to hug her. Yuuji then joins in as well, pampering her with lots of compliments from them. Rei however could not care less whether they praised her or not.

Just then, Gojo exits the office and said "Alright! It looks like Rei is accepted in this school!" "Really? That's awesome!" Yuuji exclaimed happily. Gojo then gives Rei a pair of school uniform that is similar to Nobara's. "Starting tomorrow, you're going to be trained with me, along with others!"

Rei stares at her new uniform for a long period of time. "Um, Ayanami? Are you okay?" Yuuji snapped her out. Rei was startled by him and she answers "Yes. I am." Gojo then leads her to her new dorm, which is next to Nobara's dorm on the right.

"You'll be staying here, okay Rei-chan?" "Alright," Rei replied. She then enters her new dorm and placed her new uniform on the desk. "Now that's settled, what are we waiting for? Let's. Go. SHOPPING!!!" Nobara then grabbed Rei and proceeded to run, while the boys are trying to catch up with her speed. Only Gojo can catch up though.

———————————————————

At the shopping mall, Gojo and his students are having a one important mission they had to complete: Buying Rei Some New Clothes. Rei tries to reassure them that she doesn't need some new clothes but Gojo said that she is too cute to be wearing the same clothes everyday. "Besides, we have to change our clothes everyday, otherwise we'll just end up dead."

Rei had no choice but to just obey them. After all, they are older than her. Once they came into a clothing store, Rei was ready to picked the most plainest cloth that she could wear and be comfortable with it. But Nobara had picked something else for her, saying that she'd be cute if she wears it. Again, Rei just listens to her and takes it.

After awhile, Nobara had picked as many clothes as she could for Rei to change everyday. "Now, we just need to change you quick!" She then takes her to a restroom for Rei to change.

 "Now, we just need to change you quick!" She then takes her to a restroom for Rei to change

A/N: Ignore the glasses

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! You look so beautiful, Rei-chan~!!!!!!!!" Nobara squeled with her nose slowly bleeding out. "I am?" Rei asks, uncertain with the feelings that Nobara felt. "Yes you are! You are very adorable, Rei-chan! It was worth it buying some new clothes for you!" Nobara says while complimenting her. Rei still remains puzzled. "I'm gonna show this to those guys!" She then carries her and went back to meet up with Yuuji, Megumi and Gojo.

When Nobara returns and show her to the males, their faces started to turn red. "R-Rei, you..." Megumi went silent before he could answered. "CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Yuuji and Gojo screaming in unison. "Well look who's the one that picked this outfit for her!" Nobara boastfully said with her nose bleeding out. Rei still remains silent as she did not know how to respond to them.

After this, they head back to Jujutsu High Tech (except for Gojo). Rei enters her new dorm and put down the shopping bags. She then lays down on the bed and started to think deeply.

'Why are they all nice to me?' The First Child thought. Still, she appreciated the fact that they gave her a shelter for her to survive before getting back to her own world. Not long after, Rei started to fall asleep.