Wait for mate!

3rd person pov:-

Monday, 7:30 A.M,

"Get up you lazy ass! Or we're going to be late for the first day of university!" Jin shouted from the kitchen trying to wake up his younger brother.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I SAID WAKE UP!!!" Jin said shouting at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung jerks awake at the voice of the elder and tries his best not to fall off the bed "I am awake! I am awake!" He says while rubbing his eyes.

Omega's usually have a great hearing capability as they can even hear far-off voices that's why they can't stand loud noises. And in Taehyung's case, he got a more sensitive hearing and a little shout can make him jump out.

After waking up Taehyung quickly ran to the bathroom to get fresh while Jin cooked the breakfast for them. It was their first day at the Seoul High university. According to Taehyung's age, he should be in 1st year and Jin should have been already graduated. But things were a bit different in this case. Taehyung being a nerd completed 2 years of his college in one year and now is in the last year of college while Jin has to skip one year of his college so he still has to complete the last year. Which means both of them are going to be classmates.

For Jin it was surprising but he didn't mind it. He thought that since Tae would stay with him in the class so he would be able to protect him from others even when he knows his brother is not just a simple omega but royal blood and a true moon.

In the werewolf universe, Royal blood is the highest rank of wolves. They are even stronger than a true blood Alpha. Whether it's an omega or Alpha, they will always be stronger than anyone else. Omega's are known for their submissive behavior but in royal blood omega, the wolf doesn't accept anyone's dominance except for their mate. Only their mate can make the royal blood omega submit, other than that not even true blood's voice can make them submit. While royal blood alpha's don't exist anymore. It's not because they are extinct, but it's because the people scare from giving birth to a royal blood Alpha. Because after giving birth to a royal blood alpha, the mother dies but still it wasn't sure that the child will live. That child also dies after few days or the very next day. Many wolves have to sacrifice their mates for royal blood alpha, but the kids never survived that's why they started aborting the royal blood alphas.

While the true moon omega is the ones who are blessed by the moon goddess themselves. They have been given special powers to control different kinds of elements so that they can protect themselves as they are weaker than even normal omega's. But their special power makes them strong. Their special ability is healing. They can heal any kind of wound, no matter how deep, by just licking it once. And if done 'in time' they can even revive their dead mate.

And Taehyung was a mixture of both of these kinds. Which made him more special, rare and one of its kind.

Even after knowing all this Jin still takes care of Taehyung and never lets anyone else touch him. The reason being of getting him hurt. Taehyung may heal others but the problem was he can't heal himself so if he got hurt he will take time to recover. More time than a normal human. That was why he had become an overprotective brother. And maybe that was why even Taehyung's wolf has begun trusting Jin more and he stopped using his royal blood strength. Except for the rarest times when he gets pissed off and attacks others.

To stop him from attacking and losing control, Taehyung wears a special moon pendant which limits his wolf powers inside him and he can only use it when he will remove that locket.