First

No one's pov:-

To say Jungkook was furious would be an understatement. He had loved his friends a lot, but right now, he had that wish to throw off one of them.

It all started in the morning, when Joshua and Krystal entered their room and declared that they would be having Taehyung booked for the whole day. But of course, Jungkook didn't agree to it, which resulted in him getting thrown out of his room.

They even came prepared and didn't forget to bring Taehyung's food to the room, which resulted in Jungkook having breakfast with glowing red eyes.

Right now, he was in his office watching his mate talk to Jimin and Krystal. He would also smile when he would see Taehyung laughing with them, increasing his desire to be with the omega. With a sigh, the True Blood went back to his paperwork, with a hope that he would finish it before sunset. Well, the mountain of boxes says it otherwise.

"Do you had sex yet? " Krystal asked, making Taehyung choke on his water. Sure, he didn't expect this question to be asked so bluntly to him.

"I don't think so. I didn't hear any screams yet. But if Jungkook had made his rooms soundproof, then I am not sure. " Jimin said, furrowing his brows.

"But you could have seen hickeys and Taehyung limping. I had heard omegas don't heal quickly, and since his mate is a True Blood. I do expect him to have at least one hickey. " Krystal stated, clearly proud of her sex information.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was dying of embarrassment. He was an innocent one, but only because he was still a virgin. Thinking about completing the mating process with Jungkook made his ears go red and butterflies in his stomach.

He wondered how his first time with Jungkook would be. Would the older will go all rough, or would it be gentle? Could he even be able to cope up with the strength of True Blood? He had heard that True Bloods had great stamina, and they don't stop until their rut gets completed.

'Aren't you too excited for our first time?' V teased with a smirk, making Taehyung realize how dirty his mind could be. Jin hyung would have beaten his ass to the other dimension if he had come to know.

'I don't know about alpha's rut, but one thing I know is we still haven't got our first heat. ' V said and quickly cut his link since he knew he made the True Moon all red.

Omegas have their first heat after they turn 18. Commonly omegas get heat in one or two weeks of their birthday, but since Taehyung found his mate earlier, that's why he didn't get it before. But there are higher possibilities that he would get it now, and it would be more painful than usual since it would be his first one with his mate and unmarked.

"Tae?" Krystal shook the omega's shoulder to bring him out of the train of his thoughts.

"Do you got that deep into it?" Jimin said with a smirk, decorating his lips, only to make Taehyung more flustered than ever.

"I wonder if you had your heat?" Krystal asked.

Taehyung blushed uncontrollably hearing it. "N-Not yet. " Taehyung mumbled shyly, making both of them look at him with an 'o' expression.

"Then maybe you're still a virgin!" Krystal stated.

"I told you, he is, or we would have already gotten a preggy omega. " Jimin said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jin asked. He had just come back from exploring the pack. It had become a daily habit of his to accompany his mate and check the borders. Taehyung sighed in relief having his hyung. At least he would be safe now. That's what he thought.