Jealousy? Care?

No one's pov:-

"Don't worry, I'm sure his wounds will be healed till now" Jungkook looked at the omega with wide eyes.

"What?"

Taehyung smirks and comes closer to Jungkook. And wraps his arms around his neck and on instinct jungkook wraps his arms around his slim waist.

He whispers in Jungkook's ear. "He got what he asked for." His voice was enough to make shivers run down Jungkook's body. He doesn't remember if someone else had made him feel like this. Jungkook looks at him with surprised eyes, still trying to figure what the other meant.

Taehyung pecks him in his cheek before pulling him out. He smirks and goes out of the door where his hyungs were waiting.

'Sometimes I can't even tell if he is an omega or alpha'

Jungkook's pov:-

After our little conversation at the restroom, it was already the time for our last class.

We all hurried back and thankfully our last class was all together. However, I am a little unsatisfied with the sitting plan.

Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung are sitting together. While Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are also sitting together. And then my seat is here with Jimin and there sits my mate at the front row in the first seat, with a beta girl.

Gosh, I can never be this much jealous. They both are laughing. What did she even say?

"Yah! Stop getting jealous. Do you know that your aura is scaring me" Jimin says lowering his head?

I closed my eyes and take few breaths so that I can control myself. And it worked.

The rest of the class went quite calmly as the teacher kept on teaching and of course, I didn't pay attention. My attention was on my mate the whole time. I didn't like the way that girl was talking to him and they were so close.

After a full 45 minutes of suffering, seeing my mate being friendly and happy with someone, the bell rang.

No one's pov:-

When the bell rang, Taehyung got up from his chair. He muttered something in beta's ears. They both chuckled before she heads outside. Jungkook's eyes flashed red, while Jimin whimpered in submission.

" Not even a single day passed and, you're whipped as fuck. " Yoongi says, holding Jimin and takes him out. The class was empty as everyone had already raced out, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked as he wents near to Taehyung and pulled him in a back hug. "Do you enjoy testing my patience, huh?"

Taehyung giggled " I think so. " He says and rushes out smiling.

Jungkook chuckled and heads out of the room where everyone was already standing, waiting for him.

"Let's go. We're late already. We had got a lot of work to do in the packhouse. " Hoseok says and goes towards the parking area, his mates following him from behind.

"What kind of work do you have?" Taehyung asks.

"Just some pack duties we have to do. It's everyday work. So don't worry about it. " Jungkook says as they both slowly walk down the hallway to the parking area.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook's face and the other feel flushed by it." I know I'm handsome but at least look at the front. You'll trip on something. "

" You look pale and exhausted. It seems like you haven't taken proper sleep and skipping meals. " Taehyung says, with a blank face making direct contact with the older.

Jungkook looked at him with surprised eyes. He knows he feels weaker these days, probably because of his terrible sleeping and eating habits. That's why he goes out without anyone's knowledge. The work pressure also had got the best out of him. But he never cared about it and never thought anyone does too.

"How can you be so sure about it?" Jungkook asks, still wondering how he can tell all those things by just gazing at his face for few seconds.

"I just know. Anyone can tell that by looking at you. Your eyes tell how exhausted you are. "

"That's the thing that no one ever told me except for you. Maybe you're the first one who paid attention. " Jungkook says looking straight and Taehyung nodded shyly.

When they both reached the parking area, they saw Namjoon and Jin waiting for them.

"I guess we should go too. I also have to work at the cafe. " Jin says

"Alright then. See you tomorrow. " Namjoon says and pecks Jin's cheek before leaving.

Jungkook turns to look at his mate once more. "I'll go now. "

He nodded. " Alright. Take care of your health. "

"I will. " Jungkook says and pecks Taehyung's cheek before rushing towards the parking area, leaving a red-faced omega.

The way to packhouse was just 15 minutes away. He smiles, remembering past events meeting him in college, talking with his brother, and sharing small pecks.

'His lips are so soft. I still can't get over it when he touched my cheek and his smooth milky skin- '

'So whipped already human?' His wolf says interrupting Jungkook's thoughts in between.

'It's not bad if I think about our mate. ' He says to defend himself.

'Better think after you stop driving. I don't have any wish to die so soon. '

Jungkoook mentally rolls his eyes. 'As if a mere accident is enough to kill us. '

'Wanna try then?'

'No thanks,' He says and parks the car, and enters the packhouse. He saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were getting ready to leave. Being the most skilled warriors, they have charged the duty of the pack's security.

While Jimin was in charge of managing papers and letters that Jungkook gets from the pack. Moonglade is the largest pack of Korea. So, every day he gets letters from all over the pack. Mostly it would be about the pack problems. Sometimes it can be for flirting purposes. And Jimin filters them out.

Jungkook sat on his office chair, there were heaps of reports, but his eyes were on the ceiling. He was still thinking about the little conversation with Taehyung. He never expected that Taehyung would pay such deep attention to him. The smile never leaving his face.

"Spill the tea!" She says leaning on the table, next to Jungkook.

"Mom, please~" He whines a little and tries to focus back on the letters he had received.

"Oh baby, are you scared to tell your mom about it?" She replies with a smirk on her face.

"Huh, No, Of course not! I'm just busy. I'll tell you later, I promise. "

"Well, you better not forget you goldfish brain. "

"Mom~!" He again whines, and she goes out of the office laughing.

His mom had always been the coolest and caring person in the packhouse, and he had always admired how she takes care of the other pack members.

'What would happen when others will come to know about Taehyung's real rank?' Jungkook thought before focussing back on the bundles of papers on his desk.

___________________________________
Are you liking the story so far? Any thoughts or comments? Do write in comments. See you in the next update.

Till then stay safe and healthy 💜